Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ancience

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Fugue magazine spread
« on: April 20, 2004, 05:27:11 am »
Hey everyone:

In response to the news bit that Fugue Magazine has a spread of Achewood and interview with CO, I ordered the magazine, and I will put up the scanned article in its entirety as soon as I get it.

2
Achewood / Serializer anyone?
« on: April 20, 2004, 05:17:45 am »
Quote from: "linnea"
Yeah, I feel the same way. There are a few other comics that I enjoy reading on Serializer, but it kind of aggrivates me when I see that PayPal charge go through every month, and Onstead hasn't updated the Sunday Edition yet.


I second that, I purchased a Serializer subscription at the beginning of March and that happens to be the last he's updated. I maintain the subscription in hopes. I really like the oversize comics.

3
Arts & Entertainment / so..what y'all readin'?
« on: April 20, 2004, 05:12:25 am »
Salon.com's Wanderlust for leisure, and Brave New World and The Teachings of the Compassionate Buddha for school.

Pages: [1]