Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - llimllib

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Happy Birthday Message Board!
« on: August 03, 2004, 02:18:06 am »
I have been lurking for probably a year and a half, and have increased my status to occasional contributor due to this world wide web board's occasional excellence. Congrats, unofficial Achewood forum.

2
Achewood / A gentleman's gentleman, if you will - 7.29.04
« on: July 30, 2004, 04:39:31 pm »
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
James Brown can so ridiculous and you know it. This doesn't even mentioned that crazed television interview (which can be found at Ebaumsworld)

Mar 1988
Arrested, domestic abuse.

24 Sep 1988
Brandishes a shotgun at an insurance meeting, demanding to know who used his personal toilet. Police chase ensues, 23 shots fired at his jeep, with both front tires shot out. PCP found in his system.

18 May 1989
Arrested, possession of PCP, assault, possession of illegal weapons (Aiken County, SC.)

27 Feb 1991
Paroled from prison.

Mar 1991
Has a new set of eyebrows tattooed onto his face (dermapigmentation.)

1995
Living in America.

1996
Wife Adrienne dies from complications of liposuction surgery.

10 Jan 1997
Receives star, Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Aug 1999
Time at which former employee Lisa Agbalaya-Ross alleges James Brown made claims that he had "powerful testicles given to him by the government." How such a thing is possible is not explained.


July 2004
STILL the MFing GODFATHER OF SOUL. He is simply too bad for you to understand. He's a sex machine!

3
Achewood / Sani-Taco hot box - 2004.07.21
« on: July 21, 2004, 03:00:48 pm »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm confused. How does the meat get in there? Wouldn't it get cold? What about cheese etc? It can't possibly be that Ray just hasn't thought this through.

I think Onstad pretty much wanted to draw lyle giving a middle finger through the sanitation gloves. Which I guess is pretty OK with me.

4
Achewood / eBay/Photo Contest
« on: July 19, 2004, 03:52:27 pm »
I think the very best thing about that first picture is the deep fryer in the background showing the attractive french fries sitting in a basket.

5
Achewood / 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 07, 2004, 02:35:42 pm »
pubdoggy...That. Is. Awesome.

6
Achewood / 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 06, 2004, 08:19:31 pm »
let it be slower:


7
Achewood / 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 06, 2004, 08:11:16 pm »
Quote from: "Choopernickel"
WHO DARES CHALLENGE CHOOP WITH ACHEWOOD DANCE ANIMATION? YOU SHALL BE SMOTE DIRECTLY!


Sir, I was unaware that I was stepping on any toes. I was simply bored and unemployed. If you are the official Plagiarist Achewood Animated Giffer (oh yes, I verbed it), then I humbly apologize.

8
Achewood / 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 06, 2004, 07:38:34 pm »
I must confess my complete lack of exposure to actual goth people and, as such, goth culture. Thusly and thereforely, here comes a slower version:



slow enough? I can make it painfully slow, but any slower and it's hard to call it "animated".

9
Achewood / 5/7/04 - Bela Lugosi's Dead
« on: July 06, 2004, 06:34:11 pm »
I'd never before made an animated gif with the GIMP, so I thought I'd try it out:



[edit] read below for slower and slowest versions [/edit]

10
Achewood / Achewood Character Blogs
« on: July 02, 2004, 04:35:18 pm »
Quote
Bleah. Double bleah.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

11
Achewood / 30 June -- Like a goth Bootsy Collins
« on: June 30, 2004, 04:59:18 pm »
I think the Bootsy reference is the hip skull sunglasses. Also, I think that Ray is probably the first outside-thong-wearing goth on the planet.

Quote
Ray, why must you ruin everything LN enjoys? WHY?


Look, no offense to goths or thugs, but if  I were a parent, I wouldn't want my kid being either of those things. The humor, for me, comes when Ray acts creatively to try and make his kid act how he believes is "normal". I bet if LN became a skater punk like Ray was back in the day (hell, he could borrow Beef's DK shirt) that Ray would be all about it. He just doesn't want the kid being like those kids that he hated back in high school.

<edit>Bozack: your sig is now 300% awesomer than it used to be, although I didn't notice what it was before.</edit>

12
Achewood / 06/29/2004 - One Cuddleplace Lane
« on: June 29, 2004, 04:10:57 pm »
I like the dark makeup around his eyes, it makes him look like he is wearing a mask. Also, he carries one hell of a lantern. I wonder if he stole that off the neighbor's porch.

13
Achewood / June 14, 2004 - Molly?
« on: June 14, 2004, 05:14:07 pm »
This comic strip kind of punched me in the face and then put its arm around me without saying anything.

14
Achewood / am-bu-lance: June 2/04
« on: June 02, 2004, 03:15:10 pm »
A fat character! has achewood ever had a fat character before? Not to my recollection.

Spongebath made me think of fat albert - a combination of albert and mushmouth, what with the covered eyes.

15
Achewood / scrumptious Jell-O Shots 6/01/04
« on: June 01, 2004, 07:05:20 pm »
What I think everyone here has forgotten to mention is that this comic is fantastically excellent. Ray's uncle has timeless pimp game.

Also, does anyone have any "nasty old saxophone/banjo music"? Does anybody even know what that is?

Pages: [1] 2