1
- October 02, 2026, 12:49:37 am
- Welcome, Guest
News:
@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.
Show Posts
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Pages: [1]
2
Achewood / Re: Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« on: February 03, 2012, 02:13:18 am »
Okay, I just finished reading Lash of Thanatos.
God damn I wish I'd gotten the comments for that one.
God damn I wish I'd gotten the comments for that one.
3
Achewood / Assetbar Archive, October 2001 to June 2007
« on: January 31, 2012, 09:00:04 pm »
When I got wind that Assetbar was going to shut down, I set about archiving it, one page at a time, since I thought it was pretty good as far as comments sections go.
I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).
But in any case, if you're interested, the files can be downloaded here:
-2001: http://www.mediafire.com/?f89wqk61jdid0lt
-2002: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zip4rr5nfjsrz2
-2003: http://www.mediafire.com/?xapmcntp7cu78jt
-2004: http://www.mediafire.com/?8zg0vn1xp0jv1mm
-2005: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgqseziiqog5vaw
-2006: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5624omhzx5p3cq
-2007: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzshkt79i96bn3s
The files are MHTML. I saved them in chronological order, so they can be arranged chronologically in your folders in you want.
I would've gotten more of it had I known it would shut down before they said it would (January 1st).
But in any case, if you're interested, the files can be downloaded here:
-2001: http://www.mediafire.com/?f89wqk61jdid0lt
-2002: http://www.mediafire.com/?0zip4rr5nfjsrz2
-2003: http://www.mediafire.com/?xapmcntp7cu78jt
-2004: http://www.mediafire.com/?8zg0vn1xp0jv1mm
-2005: http://www.mediafire.com/?cgqseziiqog5vaw
-2006: http://www.mediafire.com/?u5624omhzx5p3cq
-2007: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzshkt79i96bn3s
The files are MHTML. I saved them in chronological order, so they can be arranged chronologically in your folders in you want.
Pages: [1]