Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Hank

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / Get Your War On
« on: May 07, 2004, 07:21:04 pm »
The redness of it all fries my retinas until I smell bacon, but other than that I'm completely in love with this comic.

2
Achewood / Achewood FAQ - Propose Questions Please
« on: April 23, 2004, 08:59:56 pm »
I have a few questions. Hopefully you'll pardon my ignorance... I had no idea Achewood even existed until a few months ago. Lots of catching up to do, it would seem.

1) Is Achewood featured in any print publications? If so, what are they?
2) Why are there little Achewood emoticons on the Dumbrella boards? What's the affiliation there?
3) Does Chris do any other comics? Was Achewood his first webcomic?
4) How the hell did I not know about Achewood all this time?

There's probably more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Thank you for your time. Good day.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Big Fat Whale
« on: April 23, 2004, 07:40:15 pm »
I've been reading this one for a while, and I really dig it. It's got a quirky sort of nostalgia to the art style, and the writing manages to be silly and intelligent in simultaneously varying doses. It'd be nice if it updated more often, but I can see why it doesn't.

Pages: [1]