Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sara

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Super Lockdown
« on: May 21, 2004, 06:33:53 pm »
sorry sorry sorry

I tried to lock a topic using the db control panel but locked them all.

Jough will post after me.

sorry sorry sorry

sara

2
Science & Nature / Scripting Tips
« on: May 19, 2004, 10:34:23 pm »
/me passes out from the geekery let loose in the room.

<swoon>

3
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 19, 2004, 10:32:21 pm »
Quote from: "wombat"
If Jough won't marry her, I will.  I hear they'd let us do it in Massachusetts now.


I'll um, take that under consideration.

Anyway, see if you can work the phrase "Jough marry her" into more posts.  I can't be a dishonest woman forever!  I can be made honest!  I swear!

4
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 19, 2004, 06:26:58 pm »
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Jough should elope with her, like, right now. No question.


And we can honeymoon in Vegas!  Just like what's his name!

5
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 19, 2004, 04:39:04 pm »
So you're saying you guys are the dirtiest dudes in town? Town being the internet?

If so, this town is as lame as Vegas.  NEW Vegas, with the family rides and theme buffets.  Which is as exciting as "New Coke."

I'm an old Vegas kinda girl.  You know, the lonely grifters shuffling up and down the strip, living out of tiny motels where they bolt the TV to one table and the remote to another, where you save up quarters for the Magic Fingers beds so you can watch yourself and the hooker you've just hired for $25 an hour on the mirror on the ceiling that's caked with soot and cigarette smoke, trying to avoid that permanent moist spot on the bed, having to peel back your hair from the sticky headboard, grinding out a living at the blackjack table day after day, counting cards to get a half a percent edge on the "house", guzzling down watered down drinks to calm your frazzled nerves, using your miniscule winnings to save up so that you can buy a handgun out of the trunk of some guy's car and go back to your motel room, let those Magic Fingers do their magic one last time, stare up at your long sad face in the funhouse ceiling mirror, and blow your widening bald spot to Allah.

You know, that Vegas.

6
Wild Card / Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« on: May 19, 2004, 04:55:29 am »
I said I've seen bigger - I didn't say when.

;)

7
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 19, 2004, 04:53:51 am »
OMG I swear if I get admin powerz I will smoke your monkey asses.

8
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 19, 2004, 01:23:32 am »
Unfortunately, although I would like to wield harsh moderator vengeance, I have been given only the powers of an ordinary mortal, in other words, a regular member, and therefore I can not make you all tremble before me respecting my authority and stuff.  Because I haven't any.

I do have access to the database, but was in the midst of watching Law & Order when it was being explained to me and therefore I really don't know what the hell to do regarding that.

But I do read achewood semi-regularly, usually reading a week or two at a time unless Jough points out something funny, usually while I'm in the middle of doing something really important.  

Anyway, just keep in mind that he will read all of these posts upon his return, and he would like to remind you all that he is an angry and vengeful Jough.

Not that I can't kick his ass. ;)

9
People & Places / Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 18, 2004, 09:24:19 pm »
aHEM

Hi.  I'm right here. -waves-

Jough is on vacation, but only from the internet.  Since I'm minding his web sites this week he asked me to poke around here a little too, to "keep them in line."

Them being you people.

I have, however, read some posts aloud to him, so his internet vacation is only half-hearted.

Later,

 8)

10
Wild Card / Russian Museum to Exhibit Rasputin's...
« on: May 18, 2004, 07:23:54 pm »
I've seen bigger.

11
Achewood / 05/18/04 - The boys give an award to Microsoft Word
« on: May 18, 2004, 04:23:16 pm »
I just lost a paper I was writing due to Word crashing this morning.

Word can go to hell and die as far as I'm concerned.

Pages: [1]