Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - badwhite

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Not dead yet
« on: June 25, 2011, 07:04:17 pm »

2
Achewood / Achewood made $250,000 a year
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:17:42 pm »
Long-time TOUAMB lurker, new poster. I found this and wanted to share it with you.


Quote
When it comes to creating merchandise, says Onstad, 33, whose Silicon Valley-based webcomic earns around a quarter of a million dollars in annual sales and was named the No. 1 graphic novel of 2007 on Time.com, "I do what I feel like, and if it's in the Achewood sensibility, chances are it will connect with readers and stick as a product."



http://www.entrepreneur.com/magazine/entrepreneur/2008/september/196208.html


Pages: [1]