Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jerry Todd

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Achewood tribe alert
« on: June 28, 2004, 06:53:51 pm »
I started an Achewood groub at tribe.net months ago. There are no members, save meself. I have the link here:

www.rabbitambulance.tribe.net

Please swing by. Admission is free, natch and if only a couple warm bodies join it will raise the profile of the tribe and especially the strip.

2
Achewood / goth skels
« on: June 28, 2004, 06:49:53 pm »
I have goth skeletons in my closet and enjoy mocking them often. Therefore I have a theory that there was a bit of hair-teasing-cum-eyeliner in Onstad's pre-history. He comes down pretty hard on the Cure too. Almost like he's got an axe to grind, like an ex who ruined him for them by dumping him at one of their concerts after Disintegration was
"their album" and all.

Pages: [1]