Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I once had the idea that, if only for a moment each night, everyone in the world was asleep at the same time. It made the world manageable.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - pubdoggy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
1
Achewood / Re: What Chris Onstad is doing instead of making comics
« on: September 12, 2012, 09:53:00 am »
Waddup people of the world.

The CookBook seems to be available in the HonorClub:

http://www.achewood.com/honorclub/ckbk1_honor_system_full.pdf

So, yeah. That's a thing.

2
Achewood / Re: The Cure
« on: September 29, 2010, 02:57:56 pm »
How about the Oasis http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07142003 arc? They had a pretty good run.

3
Achewood / Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« on: July 05, 2010, 03:30:11 pm »
Is it just me, or would, in real life, Nathan's voice be identical to Herbert the Pervert's (from Family Guy)?

4
Achewood / Re: 7-04-2010 - You ever suck dick? You ever want to?
« on: July 05, 2010, 08:35:57 am »
but I am also looking forward to its eventual conclusion.

or it's climax, if you will.

Sorry.

Hi Everyone :)

5
Achewood / The Achewood High Roller Program
« on: March 07, 2008, 01:51:55 pm »
Hi y'all.

Look:

http://www.achewood.com/shop/patrons.php

Thoughts?

What, me? Yeah - I'm donating.

All the best.

6
Achewood / Re: 23 March 2007 - A nearby town?!
« on: March 23, 2007, 09:34:31 am »
I note that Ray is wearing a jeweler's magnifying glass thing in panels two and three to carefully analyze the covert gay porn product.

Oh THAT'S what that is. I didn't notice it til panel 3 and then thought it was a sort of old-school eyes popping out on stalks kind of thing - which really didn't sit well (made me do a little bit of sick in my mouth). I think the seed for that was planted by "ZOINKS!" in panel one which led me to think that each of the exclamatory flashes on the packs (Zoinks, Unreleased, Hot Pick) could well be code for the content of the vid. Zoinks = DP, Hot Pick = Virgin Talent, Rent one get one free = Lucky Pierre scenes - and so on.

7
Also:



heh - all on a post-it

8
Somebody plz color this little guy

Righty-o. As you asked so very nicely:

9
Achewood / Re: Time for my man-douche - February 9 2007
« on: February 09, 2007, 11:41:08 am »
Pickled Plums, anyone?

10
Hmm, Heston Blumenthal's place "The Fat Duck" http://www.fatduck.co.uk/ in Bray (Berkshire, UK) gets consistenly rave reviews and is one of only 3 restaurants in the UK with 3 Michelin Stars (the other 2 being Gordon Ramsay at Royal Hospital Road and Alain Roux's Waterside Inn) I think I would definitely like to eat there. The concept and general wankiness (read pretentiousness), however, puts me right off.

11
Achewood / Re: dude! -- January 12, 2007
« on: January 12, 2007, 10:26:54 am »
so

i guess the logical next step would be to get us - the readers - to vote - n'est pas?

12
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 27, 2006, 04:45:07 pm »
My reply (well - the white vinegar bit) was entirely serious and based in fact. Try it.

13
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 27, 2006, 01:46:18 pm »
While we're at it, is there a miracle way to get tea stains out of mugs, aside from scrubbing hard?

Bleach.

or white vinegar - depends on who'll be drinking from it next

14
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 26, 2006, 02:19:39 pm »
WAIT!

Steak suggests Beef

Snout suggests Pig

No?

I reckon a Cow'd be pissed off if you suggested she had a snout?

15
Achewood / Re: Oct.25.2006 - Put butter on what I said!
« on: October 25, 2006, 10:29:11 am »
I laughed so hard a little bit of wee came out - and that normally only happens to ladies

(cue flaming)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6