Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - umf_skibum

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / four shits - Aug. 23/04
« on: August 25, 2004, 10:58:32 pm »
Does anyone remember ghostwriter?  or is that too far outside of the years being discussed?

2
Achewood / The mother of all band-aids - 8/24
« on: August 24, 2004, 11:17:16 pm »
I love every moment of the Phillipe campaign.  I cannot wait until November to see what 'Stad can cook up.

Beef's expression in the last panel is priceless.

3
Achewood / Blogs -- week of 16 Aug 04
« on: August 16, 2004, 11:46:17 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
I'm not convinced that Onstad is really married.  But whatever.

I mean, how does anyone know for sure?

Anyway, no update to Molly's blog but now Beef is thinking about proposing, so I guess he really liked that finger up his ass.


Maybe Molly has yet to go through with her backdoor escapade with Beef.  Although both their blogs pointed towards that possibility, maybe last monday they did something else?  I would think that if Beef is willing to write in his blog (presumably) minutes before he gets intimate with Molly, he would mention something about the violation after.

Then again maybe I'm just reading into it too much and Beef likes that kinda thing.

Pages: [1]