Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Gunn

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / All kinds of instances -- 25(?) August
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:50:05 pm »
Quote from: "miles"
Molly:  What the fuck is wrong with Soundgarden?


She probably has no problem with the group outside of Beef's personal paranoia

2
Achewood / Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« on: August 30, 2004, 01:45:29 pm »
I can't wait for more of Nice Pete's book.  I'm already hooked, and it's only chapter one.

Also, Beef is pretty uptight for one who rocks the Sonny Chiba.  He must just be a social smoker.

3
Achewood / The mother of all band-aids - 8/24
« on: August 26, 2004, 05:31:47 am »
I love it when my replies get their own page

4
Achewood / The mother of all band-aids - 8/24
« on: August 26, 2004, 05:30:51 am »
Anybody got any guess as to how much Ray's plan for the homeless would actually cost (not counting the grills)?

5
Arts & Entertainment / Anyone else going to see the Pixies this year?
« on: August 25, 2004, 05:29:22 pm »
I've got a signed picture of Frank Black.  I got it as a Valentines day gift from a previous girlfriend.  Only good thing that ever came outta that relationship.
Oh, and his self titled album rocks pretty well.

6
History / Barack Obama...
« on: August 25, 2004, 05:23:09 pm »
Ralph Nader rocks too, cause he looks just like Peter Falk

7
History / Barack Obama...
« on: August 25, 2004, 05:21:57 pm »
Ventura 2008! wooooo!  He'll piledrive, like . . . the economy, 'n stuff!

8
Achewood / four shits - Aug. 23/04
« on: August 24, 2004, 05:41:20 pm »
So I googled it, and the McDLT was apparently premeired in 1985.  That would mean I was born in the year of the McDLT, so which side of the divide do I fall on?

Not that It really matters, as I have no intention of stomping around acting all punk rock any time in the near future.

9
History / Barack Obama...
« on: August 21, 2004, 09:11:21 pm »
You have to remember though, that regardless of how awesome and eloquent and popular Obama may be, the higher his profile becomes, the more he'll become a target for crazies.  Colin Powell received a lot of death threats when he just considered running for president, and he's a white republican.  Just something to think about.

Pages: [1]