Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Mercury

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Photo Contest
« on: August 27, 2004, 06:00:54 am »
The black/pink-headed girl in the gray Todd shirt is Liz from Freezepop, yeah, and I'm going to go ahead and guess that, since the band is all in love with Achewood and similarly vice versa, the "Sean" who took the pictures is also in the band as well (he plays Casio).

That said, who are the other three girls in the picture? I can't really place the redhead but I KNOW I've seen the orgasm-looking one in the Rabbit Ambulance shirt, and the blonde in the "Everybody Dance" shirt, many times before.

Pages: [1]