Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

TOUAMB: Debating the decline and fall of Chris Onstad since 2003.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - xzqx

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« on: October 04, 2006, 03:36:14 pm »
sorry for branding myself as a n00b, and for making fun of the wrong person. I love "undercockle", though.

2
Achewood / Re: 04 October 2006 - Through the Door of the Warehouse
« on: October 04, 2006, 02:38:43 pm »
Does anyone else wonder what happened to their long legs?

Turbo Ninja: wtf is "under******"?  Underpantzz? Underthings? Underwearzz? Except that since you're *ing it out, it must be something that is too ghastly to say even in this thread. Um... Underfuckzz? Undercuntzz? Underscrotm?

3
Achewood / Re: Ba de ya, bloggin' in September
« on: September 21, 2006, 03:27:12 pm »
Now let's be fair, wombat, there is a step down to go from there: just drinking the fake vanilla extract right out of the bottle, ghetto-style. Ideally you would drink it in the kitchen, over the sink, with the lights off so the neighbors can't see you -- or hide the fake vanilloid substance in your toilet tank.

And you would keep empty fake vanilla extract bottles in your garage, hundreds of them, because you're too embarrased to put them out with the recycling. You would visit several different grocery stores to buy your fake vanilla extract, because you'd be too embarrased to buy as much as you need in one visit. You'll start calling in sick to stay home and drink fake vanilla extract; eventually you'll just stop showing up for work. They'll find you among your empty fake vanilla extract bottles, dead of a brain aneuryism, cockroaches swarming around, sucking on the dried-up fake vanilla nectar. Your body will smell sickly-sweet.

4
Achewood / Re: 19 Sep 2006 - Ray just wants you home safe.
« on: September 20, 2006, 01:52:32 pm »
Things I love about LN:

  • The fact that he wears a shirt that says "LN"
  • His weird rounded eyebrows, they make me feel weird

the end

5
I believe Teodor said "Wet toilet tissue", not "moist".  Ha ha ha, look at me, I am the corrector! Denied! Woo hoo! BOO-ya!


Now that I've gotten that out of the way... what's  the alt text: "gulp a plug, bonk a knob, passport". Is that some kind of Onstand-style humor where he tries to get us to figure out what language the reversed text is only to discover it's ... dumb? Or is there some alternate meaning to the word "tropssap"? Or is it just silly?

6
Achewood / Re: August Blogs!
« on: August 31, 2006, 01:34:00 pm »
I am not a fan of golf, but I found this particular blog update enjoyable nonetheless.  His entries in general are my favourite because they offer glimpses into the life of the fellow who created the webcomic I so adore, thus sating my rather mild, nonthreatening curiosity about him.  Plus, his writing is fantastic; the dude clearly has a way with words, and any reader of Achewood will tell you the same.  I'm convinced he could make even his tax returns entertaining.

I agree so hard. Here are some turns of phrase from his golf entry that had me reading them over and over again:

...my mind was beginning to shake on the rails of reason.

...most guys at cheap public driving ranges already write me off as invisible. I might as well be a successful woman with computer skills.

7
How right you were! I can't tell you how sorry I am, because I'm not really very sorry.



The image quality is a bit sucky. I'm sure Ray can relate to that.

It's wonderful! I think if Ray's eyes were closed and his mouth were opening and closing (as if in ectasy) I couldn't handle it. But as it is, it's just abuot right.

8
People & Places / Re: The Dude Who Has Aspergers.
« on: August 16, 2006, 09:03:35 pm »
I'm jumping in on this topic with no real qualifications or anything other than a curiosity for mental "disorders". I tend to believe that most of these are on a spectrum which we can all be placed on somewhere. For example, take OCD. I really like things to be clean, really clean, but I don't go washing my hands until they bleed. So I feel like I fall somewhere on the OCD scale, but short of actually being diagnosed with OCD. SImilarly, I am sort of awkard, geeky and shy and have had to train myself to act more "normal" in social contexts, but I don't think I have Asperger's -- just strange parenting.

Is taht weird to just trivialize every personality trait to being somewhere on some continuum? I don't know.

9
Achewood / Re: 16 August 2006: A guy is rocking my can!
« on: August 16, 2006, 08:53:26 pm »
In the first frame, it looks like Ray is about to stick his hand in a pocket in his belly. For some reason, that's really weirding me out.

Yes, like he is a marsupial and that is his pouch! Shit I want a belly pocket. I'd keep all kinds of crap in there.

10
Um, it bugs me that this bugs me so much but did anyone notice that the caller ID unit says "father"? I'm assuming it's just one of those old-school things you hook up to your phone line. You can't program those. So how does it know that this dude is his father?

Sorry for being so annoying. Someone kill me.

11
Achewood / Re: July 31st. 2006 - "What if we took a picture of Pat"
« on: July 31, 2006, 04:22:23 pm »
I came to the party late. Thanks for posting the original picture! Holy schlong!

Also, how about these:

Eats out with his meat out (you know, hides it under his napkin, it's OK)
Means out with his peen out
Gongs out with his schlong out
Takes out with his snake out ("takes out" == "getting take-out")

oh, i've spent too much energy on this already.

12
Achewood / Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« on: August 30, 2004, 08:55:10 pm »
Quote
Yeah, but past evidence has shown us that Beef and weed don't get along very well.


oh yeah, I forgot about that one. Shit though what was he smoking, like inhalable LSD or something?  ithink that jazz-man gave him some weird-ass shit. i bet Lyle's is better.

13
Achewood / Blogs. Week of August 30, 2004.
« on: August 30, 2004, 08:41:29 pm »
sometimes people who are like, the opposite of stoned-acting, react the best to the weed. obviously beef is one of those.

i too am getting sad about the probable demise of their relationship and i keep having to smack myself and remind myself that it's not real. This is why I don't like to read books and watch movies and such. why are we all so addicted to fictional things like this?

14
Achewood / I am the toilet! (August 30)
« on: August 30, 2004, 08:38:17 pm »
Hi I just registered so I could reply to Mantonio's comment about the poop-hole game. It is so wonderful! I love dumb games we came up with as children, and that's like the most awesomest I've heard in a while.

Pages: [1]