Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Schkura

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / Re: RIP Richard Pyror
« on: December 18, 2005, 03:07:32 pm »
"When I was in Africa, this voice came to me and said, "Richard, what do you see?" I said, I see all types of people." The voice said, "But do you see any niggers?" I said, "No." It said, "Do you know why? 'Cause there aren't any."
                                                                         -Richard Pryor
                                                                         Live on the Sunset Strip

He's been missed for a lot longer than a week now.  Rest in Peace, my man.  Anyone remember his last movie?

Lost Highway  ;)

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Movies you just *know* you'll HATE
« on: December 18, 2005, 02:52:49 pm »
I'm a movie snob, so I'll hate everything that's coming out. 

I'm so lonely.

3
History / I'm thinking about not voting in this election.
« on: September 01, 2004, 03:49:38 pm »
Think your vote's worthless?  Try living in Mississippi. I think we get half an electoral vote now, and guess who's going to get that.

To veer further off topic, how fair is the electoral college? I'm pretty sure we'd have to get around to issues that mattered to people every once in a while if the popular vote determined the election's outcome. I'm fairly tired of these whack-offs discussing whether or not Graham Norton should be Constitutionally barred from marrying Frank DeCaro while schools rot, people (including myself- yay) are losing their health insurance at an alarming (and alarmingly underdiscussed) rate, and we're fighting an unwinnable or not war on terrorism.

Also, is there an elixer that deactivates coffee and is not booze? I'm a little hype today.

Pages: [1]