1
Achewood / Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« on: February 22, 2006, 09:54:50 am »
DAMN, RAY !!!
@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."
And my mind continually boggles that all this is happening just because Ray wants to keep his mother from finding out about a business that entails selling rubber testicles that attach to cellular phones.
I'm surprised nobody is reading this as a backstab-in-progress by Beef. Seems to me what you have here is a case of pumping Ray up to make him a huge target while insuring that he has his own alliances to fall back on when the fight gets rolling.
Dogg on a Hogg?
Anyway, I like how Mr. Roast Beef not only gets polite but also reverts to childhood him. He basically repeat just such as what Mrs. Smuckles says, and the "I hope that I find out someday" is an immediate implication of the innocent non-dating years which he's obviously not in; only she didn't really ask.
.
Ray is just tonight's audience
I don't know how Ray could come to that conclusion, since the shoe is obviously a Nike and Russell Simmons, entrepreneur and self-whoring bidnissman that he is, would never leave anything but a Phat Pharm (his company's brand of clothing and shoes) on someone's doorstep.
Ray's conclusion is specious here. Specious!