Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - designbot

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 9 Dec 04 · Price optional
« on: December 09, 2004, 10:35:44 pm »
I totally didn't get that the photo of the cat was supposed to be the teacher. I was like, why is there a picture of a cat with the eyes blacked out? Is it the teacher's pet? I didn't even think about the whole anthropomorphic Animal High School thing.

2
Achewood / Make me buy a Garden Weasel!
« on: October 19, 2004, 05:44:38 pm »
Lisa Popeil has also sung background lyrics on most of "Weird Al" Yankovic's albums since 1984's Weird Al in 3-D, on which she sang the background vocals for "Mr. Popeil," a tribute to her father sung in the style of The B-52's.

Quote
I need a Vegematic!
I need a Pocket giraffeerman!
I need a handy appliance
That'll scramble an egg while it's still inside its shell!
(Operators are standing by.
How does that make you feel?)
Help me.
Mr. Popeil!

I wanna shine some pennies!
I wanna mend some leather!
I wanna Krazy-Glue my head to the bottom of a big steel girder!
(Please, no C.O.D.'s.
Don't miss out on this deal.)
Ah, help me.
Mr. Popeil!

And now you can learn to sing like her too, with the amazing Total Singer Voiceworks™ Method!

Order today!

3
Achewood / Mr. T's Commandments
« on: September 30, 2004, 12:02:40 am »
In the same odd "after-school public service announcement/self-aggrandizing macho wrestler rap" vein, we have Mr. T's real-life vanity album, sadly named not Education Supply (er, or Weiner Supply) but rather Mr. T's Commandments. If there's a lesson for us here, I think it's "Don't try to out-lame the 80's." It just can't be faked.
The album includes such inspiring tracks as:
[list=1]
  • Mr. T's Commandments
  • Don't Talk To Strangers
  • The Toughest Man in the World
  • Mr. T, Mr. T (He Was Made for Love)
  • The One and Only Mr. T
  • No Dope, No Drugs
  • You Got to Go Through It
  • [/list:o]

4
Achewood / Hulk Hogan & The Wrestling Boot Band
« on: September 29, 2004, 11:16:13 pm »
I don't know if the other albums are real, but I actually own a copy of Hulk Rules by Hulk Hogan & The Wrestling Boot Band (don't ask), and I can assure you that it is probably the worst album ever recorded to disc. I implore you, if you value your ears or your sanity, even a little, do not ever ever even consider subjecting yourself to Hulkster in Heaven, Beach Patrol, or perhaps worst of all, the ostensible single, I Want To Be A Hulkamaniac, which includes the following immortal verses—rapped by one Mr. Hogan.

Quote
Try to do good each and every day
Don't give 'em—nothin'—bad to say
Always go swimmin' with a buddy
Work real hard and always study
If you want to be—real, real cool
Don't be so stupid and play the fool
Get your education each and every day
These are all the things that the 'Maniacs say

Pages: [1]