Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jen

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 12-11-04 The only activity that exists is tasting my hog
« on: November 14, 2004, 02:17:54 am »
so have any of you ever woken up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, terrified as you come to the realization that you spend way too much of your life analyzing and overanalyzing an online comic strip about talking animals/toys?

character development?
for the love of

2
Achewood / what we need ... science
« on: October 08, 2004, 05:30:52 pm »
Oh, just a snazzy catchphrase. That's cool.  Thanks.

3
Achewood / what we need ... science
« on: October 08, 2004, 04:53:21 pm »
Odd request. I started reading the strip about a week ago, and I was looking through the shirts for sale and fell in love with "What we need more of . . .is science." I bought it but I cannot find what story arc it's from, and frankly, its weird getting a shirt that I don't "get" fully.  I love the shirt on its own merits...mostly I'm just curious. Could any of you waste five minutes of your day and perhaps point me to the right story arc/date?

Pages: [1]