Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - dubnobass

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Appearances of Arthur
« on: October 12, 2004, 08:15:44 am »
Is Arthur.. not popular then?
I like him. He adds a touch of Elton John. Not that I'm a fan or anything, but the world needs more star sunglasses.

The avatar is a cat made to look like Doraemon. The world needs more blue cats, too.

2
Achewood / Appearances of Arthur
« on: October 10, 2004, 11:49:14 am »
Has Arthur ever appeared in more than these two strips?

Hello, by the way.

Pages: [1]