Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - walking contradiction

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Nov 02-CLIK
« on: November 02, 2004, 11:52:02 pm »
Quote
TUESDAY: STRIP AROUND 1PM PDT, IT'S TAKING ME LONGER THAN I THOUGHT TO DRAW THIS ONE OBJECT


It is a lovely box, do you not agree?

2
Achewood / Maaaaaaaking love in a limo on an airplane - 12 Oct 2004
« on: October 12, 2004, 10:34:40 pm »
The man has taste.  I love the art-based strips, and even moreso I love Rickenbackers.  Keep up the good work, Chris.


first post...weeeeeeeeeeeeee[/b]

Pages: [1]