Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jimmy Kustes

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 11/14/05 - Give me the money, idiot! I'm from Switzerland!
« on: November 14, 2005, 07:44:39 am »
Pat does have demensions. He did something nice this week by relieving the sample lady so she can go off and cry.

He's one of the most fun and relatable characters.

2
Achewood / 2 Nov '05 DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
« on: November 03, 2005, 05:44:40 pm »

3
Achewood / Serializer
« on: September 14, 2005, 04:01:37 am »
How does one see the Achewoods on Serializer?

4
Achewood / 2/21/05 Who Hates Paris Hilton the Most?
« on: February 21, 2005, 10:03:00 pm »
I too also have a man crush for Michael Ian Black. I never hearde that quote but it is great.

5
Achewood / Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« on: February 09, 2005, 02:28:32 pm »
I'm pumped from that comic

6
Achewood / God crawled among the chickens - 25 January 2005
« on: January 25, 2005, 11:41:40 pm »
I actually made a joke about Bible fan fiction in my bio

"I got my start chiseling rocks that depicted the Virgin Mary with Japanese tentacle monsters..."

7
Arts & Entertainment / Fiery Furnaces
« on: January 17, 2005, 03:56:23 pm »
"I don't know how the internet works."

True, that's a good thing

8
Arts & Entertainment / Fiery Furnaces
« on: January 16, 2005, 06:53:23 pm »
I checked out the Fiery Furnaces' Blueberry Boat and if you like the weird songs on Achewood radio, you might like them. I told Chris Onstad about it and don't know if he tried them out. Another weird one is Mc Paul Barman.

9
Achewood / alt-text
« on: October 28, 2004, 10:17:19 pm »
Sweet! I have to go back through the archive.

10
Achewood / alt-text
« on: October 28, 2004, 09:59:09 pm »
I might be a total noobburger but where can I find this "alt-text"?

Is it for subscribers like the Sunday strips?

Pages: [1]