Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MattFish

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
1
Achewood / Re: 14_01_24 - I only wish!
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:12:46 pm »
My title would've been "eight tablespoons of garam masala" but the question on everyone's lips is what the fuck is Bakugan poo.

Hello, folks!

2
Achewood / Re: 25 July 2007 - The Man with Abilities in his *****
« on: July 26, 2007, 04:12:32 am »
That is from Act II, Scene 4 of Henry IV Part 2, wherein Falstaff laments his sack dick.

You rule

3
Achewood / Re: 25 July 2007 - The Man with Abilities in his *****
« on: July 25, 2007, 04:36:56 am »
The first time I read this I assumed the person on the phone had it wrong but reading it again and also reading Assetbar seems to make me think that while I now know that Ray is mistaken as to the real meaning of Whiskey Dick, everybody who comments of Assetbar is ALSO wrong. Which I guess makes a lot of sense.

4
I think we gave my childhood drum away at some point. I have fond memories of that thing.

5
Achewood / Re: June 2007 blogs
« on: June 27, 2007, 09:38:58 pm »
Nothing on Téodor's latest masterpiece?

I find Rachael Ray incredibly annoying in nearly anything she does, but I can't find it in my heart to hate her for it.

6
Achewood / Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:12:44 am »
CHILI MELONS!

I think my favorite parts of this are:

1. deciding whether that's supposed to be blur or faux-3D dropshadow in the photo (you know, like a hologram),
2. "Page 5", and
3. "Observed Occupation" being left blank.

7
Lyle Cocker

Clever.

Also "ALERT IS REMOVED" and "a special perfect yellow stick" that you touch other people with when you want to be friends.

8
Achewood / Re: The Bailiffs of Witchclyde --Eighteenth of June, MMVII
« on: June 18, 2007, 07:39:20 am »
Oh god, so many made up racial slurs, my mind is spinning and I'm laughing so hard

9
Achewood / Re: June 5th 2007 - a hand-flavor Frappuccino
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:43:39 pm »
accidentally marrying someone is certainly a concept that fits these two characters perfectly!

10
Once again Achewood reminds us that it is always about the cat c*ck.

11
Achewood / Re: an antique gas oven by the birch tree (May 15, 2007)
« on: May 18, 2007, 04:09:03 am »
I think you misunderstand me.  The main difference between the "bad tequila" and the "good tequila" is the price of it.  The Emperor has no clothes.

You're extremely wrong, but that's alright. By all means further the ill-advised slander of a distinguished product by the nature of its hackneyed, illegitimate step-kin.

12
Achewood / Re: 17th May 2007 - Uh... ignorance?
« on: May 18, 2007, 04:04:30 am »
I'm more hopeful about the GIN OCEAN than anything else.

Basically this is it right here

I can't wait for the advent of GIN OCEAN. It sounds like a theme park.

13
Achewood / Re: an antique gas oven by the birch tree (May 15, 2007)
« on: May 17, 2007, 03:52:34 am »
I've got five dollars that says it was Cuervo.

Which means he spent almost-good-tequila money for rot-gut, kind of like my first experience with Jack Daniels. I've since learned the ways of the world.

14
Achewood / Re: an antique gas oven by the birch tree (May 15, 2007)
« on: May 17, 2007, 01:02:45 am »
ah, see, I was under the impression that there was no such thing as "better" tequila. And that it was more of an issue of me needing to "stop being a goddamn pussy, this shit is good!"

Sorry for being so harsh about it...if you'd like me to recommend some brands I'd be more than happy; what were you drinking that was so nasty?

15
Achewood / Re: an antique gas oven by the birch tree (May 15, 2007)
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:37:42 pm »
(also don't drink tequila, but that's because it's just nasty.)

Welcome to being uncultured about alcohol. It is definitely 100% crass to expect liquor to be palatable whose primary target market feels vomiting is in the drinking "pro-column". Pay the cash and get tequila that tastes like not-ass. Good tequila is sad about being in the same store as bad tequila.

So as far as moving forks, is the proper way to do it (as a right handed individual) to cut with your knife in your right hand and then eat the piece with your fork in your left, or cut with your non-dominant hand and eat in a more comfortable, natural fashion? I see the obvious energy waste switching, however, it is done for the sake of not feeling awkward, which is why there is a non-consensus as to whether it is tacky (unstylish) or not. Physical awkwardness is generally unstylish, I would assume?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25