Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rrh

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 23 June 2006 - Congratulations Cornelius Bear
« on: June 23, 2006, 04:24:34 pm »
Does anyone have a small hope that The Old School Bus will become a T-shirt design?

2
This is why Philippe brought a ladle.

3
Achewood / Rock and Roll Shit Fugue - 20 May 2005
« on: May 20, 2005, 11:49:51 pm »
Quote from: "wombat"
See, I still don't get Teodor's character.  I thought Lyle was supposed to be the gratuitously vulgar one.


Ah, but Teodor can still hang with the dirtiest dudes in town.

4
Achewood / Arrondissement Neuff - Thursday May 12th
« on: May 12, 2005, 03:17:54 pm »
I read it as Cornelius planning to undermine Kristi's assumptions about class barriers.

5
Achewood / 4/19/05 - this stuff is humorous
« on: April 19, 2005, 11:10:54 pm »
I think what helps it work, for me, is that Beef's not doing the standard "Waaaa!" but "Waaaaugh!" which makes it sound even more frantic.

6
Achewood / Overground Map (01/03/05)
« on: January 03, 2005, 06:55:27 pm »
I don't know what "main underground imprint" means.

7
Achewood / Characters' Weblogs -- December 7, 2004 -- December 14, 2004
« on: December 13, 2004, 05:19:09 am »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm pretty sure the concept of pressing charges only applies in cases where it's one person's word against another's. So I don't think Mr. Bear really has the option of letting Pat off the hook.
Maybe in our justice system, but in the Underground, things are different.

8
Achewood / 9 Dec 04 · Price optional
« on: December 11, 2004, 04:39:59 pm »
I wasn't bothered by the photograph. And I think it helped to capture the zine aesthetic.

Pages: [1]