Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Emergent_C

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
1
If anyone could predict who would become the architect of the Fight's future, it's a cat with a mullet. Are you sure THAT isn't the toughest haircut possible? Well, are you?!?

2
Man, I could go for 10 pounds of lamb right about now. The best lamb I've ever had was at the Greek Fest in New Orleans, and I'm sad that I'm gonna miss it this year because I've finally decided to move to California after losing my house to that fuck*ng hurricane. Mmmm...Greek Fest.

Also, Beef is still young so he still likes jerks.

3
Achewood / Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« on: March 24, 2006, 04:37:41 pm »
..there is a truly upsetting amount of cat bonch on display in panel three.

Eh, most of that ain't nothin but stuffin.

4
Achewood / Re: March 24th 2006 - They WILL NOT be sated!
« on: March 24, 2006, 02:49:59 pm »
Unlike everyone else, Barry looks completely uninjured. I could see him carefully avoiding the fray and surreptitiously hitching a ride on the crane bucket when the last of his mates was picked up.

5
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 04:59:59 pm »
Ray's mom might indeed show up, if that's in Beef's plan. Everybody has taken his fascination with the fight as a love of it, but I say it was his goal all along to destroy it. And now he has masterminded the perfect storm: Hissing Ray Against the Jeeps.

6
Achewood / Re: March 20, 2006 - BRING ON THE JEEPS, GOD DAMN YOU!
« on: March 20, 2006, 02:35:35 pm »
Well I'm calling this: Roast Beef is behind this too, and collaborated with The Man With Blood On His Hands either before the fight or while Ray was in the tent. There's just something a little hinky about the way he's acting...or should I say overacting.

7
Achewood / Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« on: March 16, 2006, 04:38:01 pm »
And shaved off Paul's mustache.

8
Achewood / Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« on: March 15, 2006, 10:05:16 pm »
Unlike Mr. Bear, I, for one, would cherish a Roast Beef penant. Only it would be a lovingly rendered picture of the food, and thus metaphorical.

9
Achewood / Re: March 14, 2006: D...dad?
« on: March 15, 2006, 09:22:13 pm »
Why me?!?! Why ANYBODY?!?!?!?!

10
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: March 14, 2006, 02:30:22 pm »
I'd rather have a chocolate baby.

11
People & Places / Re: My meteoric rise to the middle...
« on: March 13, 2006, 02:32:23 pm »
I laughed! I cried! I wanted to sympathy hurl!

12
Perhaps the key is to combine these two ideas: Beef needs to win, and Ray has an unending streak of ridiculous good luck. It is just possible that this ridiculous luck will allow Beef to win the GOF and Ray to still walk away happy. Think on it.

13
Just like Ray's Hat of Menace, Beef still has his Goggles of Secret Motivations.

Goggles of Deception, is more like it. Beef is cold wearing those things to make it possible for him to lie to Ray. And I don't care how much of a badass Hissing SoRod is, Ray has weaknesses numbering in the dozens and Beef knows every one of them.

14
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 09:48:03 pm »
Her sloth avatar wants maximum cuddles with the new sloth avatar.

15
Achewood / Re: March 8, 2006 - Cowboy sauce.
« on: March 08, 2006, 05:55:20 pm »
The Man With the Blood on His Hands, indeed.

Of course, that's his dad's nickname. "The Man With Cowboy Sauce On His Hands" isn't quite as appropriate, taken out of context.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11