2
« on: December 23, 2004, 11:51:15 pm »
Dear chris,
I'm a longtime fan, clothing buyer, serializer member, etc etc. I loved the strip, but lately i think it lacks its former punch--i don't laugh out loud anymore. has the direction of the strip changed? are you spending less time on the strip, in favor of your business ventures, blogs, etc? i love the blogs and other humor on the site, but i hate to see the strip suffer, because it is really the heart of the site, as well as the first thing that new visitors read. you should devote your energy on what you see fit, but I think you should be aware of this perceived trend; I'm posting this here because I don't think I am alone in noticing this.
To those on the board: If you disagree, just don't post anything and this thread will disappear naturally. I really don't want anyone to flame.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Fan
edit: added poll. if you disagree, please let me know via the poll.