Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AKKOLADE

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
1
Achewood / EMERGENCY PARTY
« on: May 12, 2021, 06:18:19 pm »
Damn server's gone down again right in the middle of my periodic reread. I take this very personally indeed

2
Achewood / Re: Achewood: The Complete Canon
« on: May 08, 2021, 08:22:34 pm »
this needs to be bought by me

3
They prefer the term "deceptively simple"

4
Achewood / Re: A catacomb so deep there ain't no goodbyes - 12/25/16
« on: December 24, 2018, 09:44:29 pm »
Just spent the whole Autumn rereading almost the entire thing (French Fry to Golden Tabloid) and damn if it doesn't feel appropriate to wrap it up by coming to a screeching halt on Christmas Eve with a comic posted on Christmas Day.

5
Achewood / Re: A catacomb so deep there ain't no goodbyes - 12/25/16
« on: October 31, 2018, 11:49:42 am »
The dog's name is Heaven Dog.

6
Achewood / Re: Preserving Achewood
« on: October 26, 2018, 08:57:12 pm »
Today, you are a genius.

7
Achewood / Re: Holy Dickens and Delilah - 19 April 2004
« on: October 22, 2017, 11:11:28 am »
I wonder if Teodor would still be unafraid to say it.

8
Achewood / Achewood's last instalment of the year posts twelve-twentyfive
« on: December 16, 2016, 06:29:15 pm »
A year to the day since the current era began.

9
Achewood / Re: 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
« on: December 09, 2016, 09:34:07 pm »
I would count The Lash of Thanatos among those, but not everyone would.

10
Achewood / 9th December 2016 - St Peter's palm at closing time
« on: December 09, 2016, 03:15:56 pm »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12092016

So "continues" was not a lie. I hope Onstad knows where he's going with this in advance this time.

11
Come on man, the correct thread title is "F-F-FFFUCK cunt-ass shit zones what ain't safe!"
Seemed a bit obvious. Also I never wanted to hear that sentence coming out of Debbie Watling, but if it weren't for you I'd never have known that I needed to.

12
I really don't know how to take this.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12012016

13
Achewood / Re: 18th November 2016: Oh, just hee hee
« on: November 19, 2016, 03:31:43 pm »
He used to be a drunk that puffed sometimes, now he is heavy into weed after stopping with the drink.
Yeah, this. John le Mesurier tried the same tactic; didn't work for him, sadly, but then he was a highly functioning alcoholic. Until his liver packed up.

14
Achewood / 18th November 2016: Oh, just hee hee
« on: November 18, 2016, 12:10:20 pm »
Achewood's transition into a stoner comic continues apace. Not that I mind as long as Onstad keeps his love of language. "Continues" doesn't fill me with confidence, though.

I could use some Golden Tabloid myself.

15
Achewood / Re: Come-down latte and candle meditation - Nov 11 2016
« on: November 18, 2016, 12:08:23 pm »
I got nothin, but damn, people, we at least need a thread.
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11112016
I would have done it by default under the same basic principle but I was too depressed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8