Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - drew

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: 30 March 2007 - Gary Sinise definitely that guy is ice
« on: March 30, 2007, 02:11:45 pm »
I've been palpably relieved before, but not by means of something the optometrist said to me.

Heyyyyohh!! ZING!

2
Achewood / Re: March 21, 2007 - give... me... thaaaaat!
« on: March 21, 2007, 01:59:39 pm »
Gays exchange information encoded into the protein sequences of their semen.

This does not work for straights or lesbians because there is not a mutual exchange of long protein strands in straights and none at all with lesbians. They pass secret messages with their wangs.

By that same logic, could one surmise that lesbians communicate by Sapphic Morse Code? Either that or by wispering the secrets into the holiest of holies like a biological tin-cans-on-string operation?

Dot-Dot-Dash-Dot *OHH!*

3
While we're being vulgar:

CHEW A APE'S NUT

Not particularly well-arranged as an anagram, though.  Sounds like the title of a Wesley Willis song.

SEW APE CUNT, HA!

I see your simian genitalia, and raise you simian genital mutilation.

4
EACH ANUS WEPT

5
Achewood / Re: February 20, 2007 - "I get no radish!"
« on: February 20, 2007, 03:11:26 pm »
RAD-ish

RAD Chilies

I see a theme:

Methinks Onstad believes that the cat-junk is RAD!!!




Also, I totally get daikon when I sees me some jiggly mamacitas.

6
Achewood / Re: 13 February 2007 - This has just gone on TOO LONG
« on: February 13, 2007, 02:31:23 pm »
I just installed the Greasemonkey script and it has even changed the little "Google" logo on my Gmail page.


Internet Alchemy


and also

Education

7
Yay! Excellent Birthday Strip! What better present than the return of Todd! F-f-f-fff-f-rickin' AWEsome!

8
Achewood / Re: 13 November 2006- He was a good man, and union
« on: November 13, 2006, 02:07:31 pm »
Can anyone tell what the name of the town in Alabama referenced in the last paragraph? I can't seem to make it out.

9
After he gave up on Trader Joe's he tried Whole Foods. Until he saw a woman with ... armpit hair [music sting] and almost threw up in the store. I don't know if this triggered an official boycot but I don't think he's been back since.

Didn't he and Nice Pete stage a punative drive-by shopplifting excersion at some point, recounted in his blog?

10
Achewood / Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« on: May 30, 2006, 04:43:33 pm »
So now that the new strip is up do we start a new thread, or rename this one?








*EDIT: Ahhh, Q provides the answer 27 seconds before the question is posted.

11
Achewood / Re: April 20, 2006 -- is first degree the worst?
« on: April 20, 2006, 02:44:51 pm »
great examples of the type of spastic fixation the rug gnawers will get at this stage.

Okay. Wow. For minute there I thought you were talking about something TOTALLY different. Wheeew. Hard left turn there.


Clam Lappers, Volume 23.

12
Achewood / Re: April 5, 2006 -- Become a man! Become ALIVE!
« on: April 05, 2006, 02:43:39 pm »
Was anyone else thrown off a bit by Phillipe starting off a sentence with "Saaaaaaay..."? That sort of expression doesn't seem like a normal Phillipe speech pattern. Maybe his is becoming a Man-otter. Or the Kwisatz Haderach. Take your pick.

13
The more I think about it, I wonder if we might see a moment of self-sacrifice from Ray. Perhaps he will be so touched by Beef's proposition that he'll take the fall. Maybe that will make up for the "Beef wants to kiss girls on their TITTIES!!" remark from old times.

14
Achewood / Re: March 2nd, 2006 - There are no side dishes
« on: March 02, 2006, 09:08:19 pm »
Did the first-person views of the contents of the tent give anyone else the feeling they were in a RPG like Kings Quest?


\\You enter the tent

\look Around.

\\Inside the dimly lit tent there is a flimsy card table and a single chair. On top of the table there is a SafeWay Roast Turkey, a bottle of cheap brandy and a spork. On the floor, there lies a piece of paper.

\look at the paper

\\It is a receipt from Safeway. Good Deal on Turkey!

\Fuck Turkey

\\I don't think that's what it is for...

P.S Thanks for the tiny can of DP, whom ever it was that bestowed it.

15
Achewood / Re: Onstad removed the TenMen songs off RadioAchewood.
« on: February 27, 2006, 07:50:32 pm »
he bends to our whim like a reed in the wind.

Nice Dune reference. It made me chuckle.

Pages: [1] 2