Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Capn

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Are you a gemini?
« on: September 26, 2005, 08:08:30 pm »
Don't be ridiclous... no one would buy an energy drink associated with bulls... NO ONE!

2
Achewood / Are you a gemini?
« on: September 23, 2005, 09:46:09 pm »
Wabbit

3
Achewood / September 22, 2005 - SQUEEE POUF!
« on: September 23, 2005, 09:45:26 pm »
Quote
At any rate, I was not about to pay ANYONE fifty dollars to paint a pair of eights on the concrete next to my mailbox.


You should see if you can pay him $25 to paint one 8, then just hire a kid for $5 to copy it.

4
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 23, 2005, 06:07:03 pm »
jough, do I have enough posts to not be deleted now?

5
Achewood / Are you a gemini?
« on: September 23, 2005, 03:19:44 pm »
I am a gemini, I enjoy candle-light dinners, long walks on the beach and cartilidge based humour.

6
Achewood / September 22, 2005 - SQUEEE POUF!
« on: September 22, 2005, 05:26:38 pm »
Quote from: "Max"
Is anyone else noticing the hand taking the photo?  Is that what CH's hand looks like?  Isn't that a paw?

I assume that is the same paw as seen on the door here

7
Achewood / 921 Elden -- 21 September 2005
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:11:43 pm »
I just started reading this board again because I was enjoying this CH story so much, when I got an email saying my inactive account was going to be deleted.

8
Achewood / Classic (8/13)
« on: August 13, 2003, 08:55:35 pm »
Today's comic gets funnier everytime I look at it.

9
Achewood / ANTICIPATION THREAD
« on: August 13, 2003, 05:34:13 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Unless I Rip Van Winkled a day away?

jough, it's worse than that, it's the year 2525 and the aliens have taken over the capital.  They want your clothes jough, they want your clothes!  Quickly, you are the last free human, you have to hide all your clothes in the basement, even the ones you are wearing.  We know that the aliens can not tolerate the songs of the old-earth singer Christina Agulera, but they have destroied all copies of her songs.

You're our last hope jough!  You must run out in the street naked singing the songs of the historical slut!  So that we captive humans can learn the songs for ourselves and throw off the shackles of alien opression

Go!  GO NOW!

10
People & Places / Re: Over 1300 served
« on: August 08, 2003, 07:28:44 pm »
Quote from: "satchel"
Did anyone else notice Onstad?s message that he had filled over 1300 merchandise orders? I?m glad to hear it.


Was that a giant extended middle finger to us, the message board population, I wonder?

11
Achewood / New Onstad message...
« on: August 08, 2003, 05:52:55 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Capn,
[...]
You're always free to check out one of the non-achewood-related fora, though.


Man Pat, you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

12
Achewood / Re: New Onstad message...
« on: August 08, 2003, 02:56:00 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Onstad"
Wednesday's strip posting Thursday PM - was off on interview.


So if he gets a job, does that mean his strips will post even later than they do now?


Now, I'm no mod, but I'm not sure that it's a good idea to start a new thread every time the Achewood main page changes slightly.

OH MY GOD, HE'S POSTED A LINK TO MICHEAL DOUGLAS' CRAPPY WEB PAGE, I MUST ALERT THE MEDIA.

ugh, this board is making me bitter and cynical

13
People & Places / Has it been a whole week already?
« on: August 08, 2003, 02:49:49 pm »
Quote from: "slink"
::Pops open a bottle of budget champagne and sprays liberally down Jough's collar::


And the visual euphamisms for sex continue unabated!  

Congradulations on the board, it is a beatuiful thing.

14
People & Places / Woo-hoo! 1,000 posts in just 5 days!
« on: August 08, 2003, 02:47:49 pm »
Quote from: "jough"
Okay, I am a MESSAGE BOARD DWEEB now, because I have more posts than anyone else for the first time (only because I stay up later than jld, though).

You people are just so much fun.

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs!


This thread would have been so locked if anyone else was posting stuff like this.  I'm just saying...

15
People & Places / Let's figure out this mod thing.
« on: August 07, 2003, 09:40:23 pm »
Call me crazy [waits] but it seems like you are asking for 7 moderators for a board that has about 14 semi-regular posters.

I'm just sayin, is all.

I suppose I could make it my business to try and keep all the mod busy.

Pages: [1] 2