Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Polka

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 12-16-05 Just a bitchy-bitch bitch man
« on: December 16, 2005, 06:19:31 pm »


BITCH

2
Achewood / SNAP click WHUMP 9-20
« on: September 20, 2005, 09:27:04 pm »
I empathize with CH so bad I want to be him.

3
Achewood / Sep. 14, 2005 - The Usher With The Robin's Egg Gloves
« on: September 15, 2005, 04:43:43 pm »
Thanks for the info! Hooray for the fact that it's still on her webspace. I was not sure how well Julie was known around these parts. Also since the name is  Cab.gif you may very well be right.

4
Achewood / Sep. 14, 2005 - The Usher With The Robin's Egg Gloves
« on: September 15, 2005, 04:18:13 pm »
Especially in this strip, I think cartilage head might be influenced by an avatar a lady once had.



Ain't it cute? I don't know what the avatar is about so maybe they are both based on the same thing.

5
Achewood / Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« on: September 13, 2005, 05:34:03 pm »
Quote from: "ndpatel"
this strip makes me wonder, once again: am i the only person who can put his finger on the bridge of his nose and make a loud clicking noise by moving the cartilage back and forth?

everyone gets really grossed out when i do this, it's kind of funny.


I make a very quiet noise doing that, but if I grab the cartilage it makes lots of noice. Do you have a huge nose like I have a huge nose?

6
Achewood / Baby updates - ongoing
« on: September 13, 2005, 12:10:37 am »




Coincidence or conspiracy? You tell me.

7
Achewood / Achewood t-shirts
« on: February 02, 2005, 08:46:37 pm »
Those of you who have Achewood t-shirts should wear them often. Today I saw someone in the equation of the week shirt, and it totally brightened my day. I would have thanked the person, but I was late for class. That's all.

Pages: [1]