Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - President of Awesomeland

Pages: [1]
1
Arts & Entertainment / what... the .... f@#R
« on: February 04, 2005, 07:46:54 pm »
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "andalucia"
The tiny American flag in the background is also a nice touch.


Yes.  It's Rock 'n' Roll for a post-9/11 world.


Except Robocop, as we all know, fought for truth and justice in Detroit. Standing in Detroit, looking across the water like that, the buildings would be in CANADA.

What manner of tomfoolery is this?


From another forum:

"I thought about that too for about half-a-second, and I guess I realized he was on a tugboat and not really in Canada."  - Joseph Griffith

Pages: [1]