Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mattloaf1

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 2/11/05 Nonsense
« on: February 14, 2005, 12:45:21 am »
Quote from: "pmcd9"
Beef and Molly are having an intimate discussion and clueless Ray can't figure out that they want to be left alone.

~Paul


are you sure?

2
Achewood / February 10, 2005 - The potty runs out of the body
« on: February 10, 2005, 09:35:16 pm »
re: today's comic.

hahahahahahaha.

3
Achewood / Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« on: February 09, 2005, 11:37:34 pm »
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I don't know where "Diet Root Beer" means "Anal Sex"


Eau Claire, WI.

Your guys' explanation makes sense. I guess I was still off-kilter from not getting the pot reference in Monday's.

4
Achewood / Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« on: February 09, 2005, 10:57:04 pm »
"I'm not going to Pat's. Last time I was there, I lost my diet root beer cherry."

Not cherry diet root beer, but diet root beer cherry. I stand by my first guess on this one.

I ask Onstad to step in and offer something up here.

5
Achewood / Limeys who want to be sad girls - 09/02/05
« on: February 09, 2005, 10:22:47 pm »
'diet root beer cherry' = 'anal virginity'?

6
Achewood / 7 February '05 -- People who buy magazines about car stereos
« on: February 08, 2005, 02:11:26 am »
how long does this 'half-o' last?

7
Achewood / Blogs -- It's a February Thang!
« on: February 08, 2005, 12:31:53 am »
what is it that's so damn entertaining when a fictional animal talks about doing his taxes?

8
Achewood / 7 February '05 -- People who buy magazines about car stereos
« on: February 07, 2005, 08:06:51 pm »
I definitely got lost at the oregano part. Also, hello, I'm new here.

Pages: [1]