Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MaxAce

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Yale interview
« on: March 15, 2005, 04:07:41 am »
I read the interview while at the library and decided to check out a book by Wodehouse. They only had "How Right You Are, Jeeves" and I am enjoying it a lot.

2
Achewood / 3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« on: March 04, 2005, 12:31:04 pm »
I liked the phrase "always so quick to speak". That made me laugh.

3
Achewood / The Latest Achewood Merch Thread
« on: March 04, 2005, 04:33:07 am »
Picture of "King of the make-outs" shirt
That is what the shirt looked like.

I am new.

4
Achewood / where it counts - 03/03/05
« on: March 04, 2005, 02:21:41 am »
I just remembered that my diabetic friend can play the banjo.

5
Achewood / where it counts - 03/03/05
« on: March 03, 2005, 09:09:54 pm »
This strip had special meaning for me because one of my best friends has diabetes. He is one of the unlucky ones.

6
Achewood / You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« on: March 01, 2005, 03:47:38 am »
Maybe Ray is chilly and that is why he is wearing a shirt. It is February.

7
Arts & Entertainment / so..what y'all readin'?
« on: February 28, 2005, 04:06:03 pm »
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
Geek confession:

After seeing a trailer for A Scanner Darkly last weekend, I had to dig that one out to re-read.  I haven't read a lot of P.K. Dick novels, but so far that's been my favourite by a long shot...


A Scanner Darkly is also one of my favorites. I want to reread it before the movie come out, but my friend Kelly has it.

I am reading a book about the college admissions process.

8
Achewood / The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« on: February 28, 2005, 03:59:57 pm »
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Max"
He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.
But who suggested going to annapolis? Not I. I suggested a meetup closer to DC (which, I may add, would be closer to Rockville) for the purpose of barbeque. I give a shit about Annapolis (although I have a nasty habit of sleeping with loonies from St. John's, which I am beginning to suspect is less a university and more an insane asylum)


Is St. John's a good college? I got a thing from them in the mail. I am trying to decide which college to attend.

9
Achewood / You know, something different for a change -- Feb 28, 2005
« on: February 28, 2005, 12:29:34 pm »
Andrew A Rooney -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Rooney

Also, hello.

Pages: [1]