Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There are only five Wodehouse books on my special Wodehouse shelf?! As Jeeves himself might ask, "Where in the fuck are the rest of them."

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bonaparte

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
Why are they upset?  Beef's been dead so many times he's probably worn an ass-groove in the couch in the afterlife.  Or does a Margeaux dog sighting mean the cat will die and go to a place from which return is not possible?  And why does taking it in the can mean that Pat starts shopping at J. Crew?

2
I thought Bensington Butters was supposed to be really proud of his eyes.  So proud that he has a codicil in his contract stating you must look at his eyes.  Now I don't know but wearing sunglasses don't seem to be saying I am prouod of my eyes.

3
Achewood / Re: August 2, 2006 -- Dreamwheel and the Child
« on: August 02, 2006, 08:27:05 am »
basically pat will soon go crazy because he will be confronted with the homosexual within (not that there's anything wrong with that) but he is such a dick that he thinks male-male fellatio is a shit thing to do.  even when it is behind the bleachers and is so beautiful that he can never comprehend it.

also, let's hear it for photoshop for adding a filter that puts in a homosexual father and his hell of repressed son in a young phase.

4
any guy that measures his self-worth in units sold or volume moved can basically go to hell in my book.

I hate Leo Fontanette and the fact that he embarassed my friend Roast Beef

5
Achewood / Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« on: June 19, 2006, 08:58:52 am »
I'm wondering a few things here.

Firstly, how does a dog sense that a ***** is afraid of him.
Secondly, in the fourth panel, is anyone else slightly disconcerted by Magnus's huge sac?


6
last panel definently merits a tattoo.
who's going to get the ink done?

7
ray just had to go and make his bigger.  always being so insensitive to poor beef.

8
It isn't often that Beef is at a loss for words.  the "Jesus Molly I---" seemed like it was a seminal moment for him in this relationship.  big things for Beef coming, I think.

9
Ray may be an idiot with his Bennies, but you cannot, I repeat CANNOT, deny that he is a hell of a good friend.  He isn't arguing with T.  He's offering constructive criticism in an attempt both to better his chubby friend's quality of life and save the pseudo-life of Keith Moon's head in a jar.

10
Achewood / Re: Totally asleep alive kid. - April 14th, 2006
« on: April 14, 2006, 09:38:48 am »
I wish that I was a cartoon cat who lived in an imaginary city in California so that I could party with Ray and use the mere pleasure of my company to wheedle delicious cheese omelettes and ben franklins off of him.

I know it's been said before, but Ray Smuckles is a wonderful man.

11
they are simple, salt-of-the-earth, down-on-their-luck type folk.

who just happen to terrify five year old otters in their spare time.

12
Achewood / Re: ... - 11 Apr 06
« on: April 11, 2006, 05:00:33 am »
The hell are those things?  They look like homeless WWI vets, skin all melting off from the gas they took in the Meuse-Argonne Offensive.

13
Achewood / Re: April 5, 2006 -- Become a man! Become ALIVE!
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:48:57 am »
Vlad makes me glad to be alive.  He makes me want to rage against the world and rise up so that I might punch God in his haughty craw, all the while just twisted around the bend on a handle of Aristocrat.

Also, you've gotta love the *THUMP* as Phillipe latches onto the couch, as if he thinks by holding onto it, they'll realize the error of their ways.

14
People, people, the important point here has been over looked.  Neither is it Vlad's tribute to Travis Bickle, nor is it Teodor's yeast infection.  The important point of this comic is


Nightlife is back.

15
Ray Smuckles is a wonderful man.  He's also French, check it a while back when Beef told him he can't go around eating a wedge of brie in the manner of pie.

Pages: [1] 2 3