Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - tcc

Pages: [1]
1
Sports & Leisure / Beer and Beer Snobbery (split from Dec. '05 blogs)
« on: December 02, 2005, 03:31:45 pm »
As an aussie I would be very keen to see a rated list of US beers.  Also if you could manage a list for "tastes good when already stoned" and "awesome after a root" - that'd be way cool.

2
Achewood / Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« on: December 02, 2005, 03:03:35 pm »
I was kind of disappointed Beef didn't consider Carolus would classify it as some sort of binomial.

3
Achewood / Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« on: September 14, 2005, 07:44:10 am »
yet another weird nose here - just a small click

good strip too

4
Achewood / 9/8/05- 9a: Children and the Aquarium.
« on: September 09, 2005, 01:28:21 pm »
Pat's fax had so many awesome parts

I thought this strip was pretty refreshing after all the Ray we've been seeing lately

5
Achewood / Closing the Philippe account - 09 May 2002
« on: July 29, 2005, 11:28:24 am »
Yeah it's all about lactase - the enzyme that breaks down lactose.  If your body doesn't have it, the bacteria in your gut have enough time to really get into it - resulting in the sometimes amusing symptoms of bloating and flatulence.

Originally all humans lost this enzyme as they got older but since some racial groups domesticated cows and the like, we have evolved to continue to have the enzyme into adulthood.

6
Achewood / 7-25-05- that kid.
« on: July 25, 2005, 07:10:02 am »
I hope it still calls Philippe a huge fag.

7
Achewood / Great moments in cinema - 15th July 2005
« on: July 15, 2005, 09:32:54 am »
That fuck*ng guy.

Also Philippe sitting there, hand and face dirty, all suprised - SO good SO funny.

8
I though this one was kinda like yesterday's - nothing special but not trying to be either, so alright in the end.  I guess they both just flesh out the characters a little more which can't be bad.

I don't live in the states but I dont think I've ever seen anyone mess with the letters on their toyota over here in Aus...maybe I'm just not very observant.

9
Achewood / Nature's Gas Station - 08 July 2005
« on: July 08, 2005, 08:06:28 am »
Probably a long shot but could Pat's Bad Problem be related to the Banjo incident?  When exactly did support group last meet anyway?

Also high fives to the capitalizations (I know it's been mentioned before but it's just That Cool).

10
Achewood / July 7th '05 -- Take take take. You take. Take take.
« on: July 07, 2005, 07:22:09 am »
Looks like the circus c*ck arc might not be dead afterall (yay).

I liked this strip quite a bit, Vlad is so awesome.

And how did Teodor's feet get bigger? Does he usually have that thing going that chinese women used to do, how they'd tie their feet real small?

Also - hi all.

Pages: [1]