Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kejoxen1138

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / The Best of Beef
« on: May 24, 2005, 08:38:34 pm »
thanks for the warm welcome.

I guess one of the main requirements would be for the strip to as much as possible stand alone, while beef asending to heaven is a great strip and a nice piece of art it doesn't make much sense out of context. Also i guess i would like there to be some form of joke in the strip so if a person who had never read Achewood would be able to laugh at it.  

I was thinking about Notorious L.I.N.C.O.L.N. which is classic or Dream Wedding.

2
Achewood / The Best of Beef
« on: May 24, 2005, 07:17:58 pm »
hi everyone,

I'm buying one of those framed signed prints, i thought about getting Todays strip, but i have doubts, I definitely want a strip where Beef stars but i can't decide which one, so i'm looking for suggestions. I know there's some true beef gold out there, like this one or this one

Pages: [1]