Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DevinCybrus

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / SNAP click WHUMP 9-20
« on: September 21, 2005, 04:53:48 am »
I thought it was an accident when I read the strip.

All those years of Cartilage-Heading finally took the toll on his skull, fatally wounding him when a piece of it snaps off and lodges itself in his brain.

2
Achewood / Redhanded - 26/07/05
« on: July 26, 2005, 04:43:04 pm »
Ogling large women at Wendy's, eh?

Beef is the epitome of a classy individual.

3
Achewood / 7-25-05- that kid.
« on: July 25, 2005, 07:18:27 pm »
Phillippe turns an inane statement of rebellion into an inane tutorial on how to use the potty.

I liked it.

4
Achewood / Ray's Place, Weekend of 25 June 2005
« on: June 28, 2005, 10:52:57 am »
Ahi Poke -> love

5
Achewood / How Old do you think the Achewood characters are.
« on: June 26, 2005, 09:06:59 am »
I didn't even notice that link was there until you pointed it out.

Now I feel compelled to click it.

Thanks a lot.

6
Achewood / Heyo! - 31st May 2005
« on: May 31, 2005, 11:03:44 pm »
I guess they're leading in to something involving the medallian. Maybe Beef will use it to kill Molly or something.

Pages: [1]