Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - mudokon

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
Achewood / Re: 28 September 2006 - For reals, cognac large
« on: September 28, 2006, 12:22:46 pm »
Ray is going to be murdered because he knows that a guy is poor. that will be a fairly entertaining payoff, i think

2
Achewood / Re: 17August 2006 -- Achewood, Baby Edition
« on: August 17, 2006, 09:16:21 am »
Onstad's daughter, as represented in the comic, still primarily reminds me of the baby from "Leviathan". You know, the one without a face?

3
Best twist ending......... ........ever........... .......
......
...........?

4
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=03302006

I think Onstad accidentally left off a few panels at the very end, there. Teodor's yeast infection is pretty good, though.

5
Achewood / Re: Temporary Achewood Merch Backlog
« on: March 24, 2006, 02:38:17 am »
From Achewood.com:
Please keep in mind that Word Front Wares appreciates your business, has no such backlog, uses only high-quality fabrics, and ships all products within 24-48 hours.


Maybe that's because no one wants your shitty merchandise, you asshole! HEY-O!

6
Achewood / March 23, 2006 - Burning Down the Acres
« on: March 23, 2006, 09:58:54 am »

7
Achewood / Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« on: February 22, 2006, 08:54:10 pm »
In the IRC chats at least one person has admitted to taking cans randomly in order to make himself feel like a big man.

psst - i was joking.

8
Achewood / 13 February 2006 - Son of Rodney
« on: February 13, 2006, 06:39:18 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02132006

I thought we were promised some Great Outdoor Fighting today. But whatever. I guess Ray's newfound support is pretty funny. Nice bulge on the guy on the left.

9
Achewood / 03 February 2006 - THREW A BEER THROUGH CARL VELDT'S HEAD
« on: February 03, 2006, 07:40:18 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02032006

This is one of the funniest Achewood comics I've ever seen. Those last three panels are just great. Some real Riki-Oh calibre material.

Almost makes up for the fact that we only got three comics this week.

10
Achewood / Re: 25 January 2005 - The Great Outdoor Fight
« on: January 25, 2006, 08:55:09 am »
Man, seriously? This is where this story is going? Because it's great. The chatsack storyline was fairly standard stuff, but I love that it's managed to go off in such a crazy direction.

11
Wild Card / Disturbing Avatar Award
« on: January 20, 2006, 08:22:32 pm »
Hi, sorry, I'm back. Diabetes is hell on a guy. I've restored my avatar for the occasion.

12
Achewood / Re: Friday - "What In The Hell?"
« on: January 06, 2006, 08:00:28 am »
We value detailed criticism on this board. Please try again.

13
Achewood / Re: 1-5-06: Ancient Shenanigan
« on: January 06, 2006, 07:45:53 am »
Seeing as how the baby's back is turned to the reader the entire time, I thought it closely resembled the little faceless baby from Leviathan.

14
Achewood / Re: Happy New Blogs - January '06
« on: January 04, 2006, 01:07:26 am »
I hope his dog is all right.

15
Achewood / Re: 12-19-2005: Ugh oh god too early for p4nts
« on: December 19, 2005, 10:58:21 pm »
I was also thinking in terms of his actually being a character in the strip (ala his blog persona), not as present in the weird, unspeaking-set-piece kind of way he is there. Has Chris-the-blog-character ever appeared before? I really can't remember.

Would this count?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10