Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Flaaron

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 04 January 2007 -- Just a High-functioning generalization
« on: January 04, 2007, 04:17:42 am »
What I felt was sympathy for a drawing of a stuffed animal who is normally a badass dude but got checkmarked into womanhood by a serial killer who writes silly songs. In the fifth panel, specifically.

2
Achewood / Re: 5th December 2006: Oh - good! Good!
« on: December 05, 2006, 04:42:55 pm »
I'm pretty sure this one made me feel just a tad bit more warm and fuzzy inside then when my day began. Kudos, Mr. Onstad, kudos.

3
Achewood / 29 November 2006 - A child's pink Converse on the pavement...
« on: November 29, 2006, 02:16:07 am »
A family's life is changed forever. And Ray seems to be working some rough chuckles and/or threats these days.

Pat's expression in the last panel: a child about to be run over? A mailbox? Cliffhanger or am I just nuts? THESE ARE NOT THINGS MEANT FOR MORTAL MINDS TO KNOW.

4
Achewood / Re: New Achewood Songfight
« on: November 24, 2006, 03:41:50 am »
http://songfight.org/currentsong.php

Oh man, I hope Onstad turns that baby into a shirt. Or, better yet, a poster. I want it so much.

Edit: And an entry by MC Frontalot. *Pumped*

5
Achewood / xkcd Parody
« on: August 14, 2006, 04:54:35 pm »
I am here to bring you something. And that thing is information.




Fix'd link. -- Jough

6
Achewood / Re: March 14, 2006: D...dad?
« on: March 14, 2006, 02:28:52 am »
You know, I always just sort of assumed that Ramses/Rodney was dead, especially given the reverent tone in which Mrs. S. discusses him. What's up with this?

Me too. He can't have been around during Ray's childhood, at least. I mean, Beef would've instantly recognized him as a GOF Champion in old times.

Also, I must say, HELL YES! I was starting to lose faith in a decent ending to this arc, but the spirit of Rodney will remind Ray and Beef what the fight is all about. They're gonna throw down!

7
Achewood / Re: 22 February 2006 - Honky-Tonk-Style Blowjob
« on: February 22, 2006, 10:52:12 pm »
Holy shit.

Ray is a God damned MACHINE. A machine built for no reason other than to rip hell of faces off. Built by a man whose cold, dead soul harbored naught but deep hated for all the world.

But, nah, the old Ray isn't dead. Just taking a brief reprieve. People are totally different during the fight. I doubt that while Envelópe Martinez was handing dudes their asses anyone thought he was gonna go home put up an animatronic Nativity scene for his kids.

Also, hi.

Pages: [1]