Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kansai

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Photos
« on: September 21, 2005, 08:05:26 pm »
My friend Casey and I wearing tiny children's clothes. I'm on the right.

2
Science & Nature / doumo arigato
« on: September 21, 2005, 07:44:24 pm »
I know this is like so last month but at the end of July there was a short blip about these Japanese scientists having developed this female android. Then, only a few weeks later there was another story about *****ics, except this time it was about cheap, flexible artificial skin.

I'm going back to Japan for a month in December. Does anyone have requests for omiyage (souvenirs)? I guess the news stories were irrelevant. But dang, a.i. + skin, I can't help but be a little excited.

3
Achewood / achewood tags?
« on: July 18, 2005, 01:28:20 am »
As your keen winky face implies, I have no experience w/ PHP. All I've got to offer is a fast learning curve which could be described as deli.cio.us. and the kind of free time only an unemployed student can afford.

4
Achewood / achewood tags?
« on: July 18, 2005, 01:15:43 am »
is there a way we could tag the comics so we could search for a keyword and find a specific one? maybe this could be worked in with the achewiki somehow.

Pages: [1]