Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Simms

Pages: [1] 2
1
Achewood / Re: April Blogs Bring May Flowers
« on: April 26, 2006, 10:43:44 pm »
This post makes me want to cry and go home and drown my sorrows at the state of Youth in a nice Cote du Rhone.  I just figured I'd mention this. 

I promise that this wasn't just me trying to flex my knowledge of Beastie Boys. I was just saying maybe there's a connection between him getting that wine and the Beastie Boys lyric. Maybe it's the only wine he knows and he knows it through the efforts of MCA and crew.

I am not a big rap fan. I am good person, I promise.

2
Achewood / Re: April Blogs Bring May Flowers
« on: April 26, 2006, 10:42:21 am »
In Ray's latest blog entry, the wine he drinks is a wine mentioned in a Beastie Boys song.

"Like a bottle of Chateauneuf-du-Pape/ I'm fine like wine when I start to rap."

I just figured I'd mention this.

3
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Collaborative TOUAMB song/theme tune
« on: April 12, 2006, 11:34:54 pm »
Honestly, I think we should just get it done right now and steal 'We Are the World.'

It's quick, it's easy, it's star-studded.

4
Achewood / Re: Where else could the GOF happen?
« on: March 28, 2006, 11:45:22 am »
...a Hunter S. Thompson book doesn't count because Hunter wouldn't have followed through on this long a thread.

If Hunter could spend a year with the Hell's Angels, I think he could handle three days with the Fight.

5
Achewood / Re: March 15, 2006: You've not had my life.
« on: March 16, 2006, 01:57:27 am »
Honestly, the left most person in the control booth has an outline like Chucklebot's. Which would in a way make sense...what with the 3,000 men and all.

6
Achewood / Re: Beef... .....are you in the fight? February 06. 2006
« on: February 07, 2006, 03:09:23 pm »
I think we'll see the true heir of Ramses Luther Smuckles is none other than a Mr. R Beef Kazenzakis.

I think the arc should end with Ramses Luther appearing and telling Beef that he was named Cassandra because he knew he'd have to "get tough or die."

Then it was revealed Ramses Luther was actually Johnny Cash.

7
Achewood / Re: 1-5-06: Ancient Shenanigan
« on: January 05, 2006, 11:49:59 pm »
Is it just me or does the baby somewhat resemble a very young Ritchie Rich?

8
People & Places / The Legend of Dunston
« on: November 30, 2005, 12:12:08 am »
I'm sorry to announce this, but the Party Party has become too bloated and corrupt. You've all lost your ideals. That's why I'm splintering off and forming the Parrrr-TAY Party.

Who's with me?

Anybody?

9
Achewood / Important: Contains your embroidered G8 ballcap - 26/10/05
« on: October 27, 2005, 10:42:35 am »
A funny story about the Shocker[/quote]

Cokefair is now one of the vice-principals at my school. He's a decent guy.

10
Achewood / Blogtoberfest! (Oct 2005)
« on: October 12, 2005, 11:07:19 pm »
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I think there's an online version somewhere, but I don't have time to search for it right now.


Is it this?

11
Achewood / uf - October 06, 2005
« on: October 06, 2005, 10:47:24 am »
This feels way too much like a bad SNL skit. I really hope this doesn't become an arc.

I do like how Milkin's leg becomes a drumstick, though.

12
Achewood / Apologies4Men.com - 5 Oct. 2005
« on: October 05, 2005, 08:49:34 pm »
Quote from: "hello_jello"
Quote from: "*****_god"
It seems like Ray delivered the letter.

Unless I'm wrong and mailmen knock on the door where you live. =p


 

they can't just go having mailboxes for cats now can they

can they?


actually i am unsure of the answer to this!


It's possible Ray mailed it to his own house, went out and got the letter, then delivered it to his pool house.

13
Achewood / Blogs of August (Blogust?) 2005
« on: August 29, 2005, 10:56:26 pm »
The episode Beef is talking about is called Gender Bender and it's not a good episode.

14
Arts & Entertainment / My new web comic you will want to read
« on: August 28, 2005, 08:04:56 pm »
The artwork reminds me a little bit of James Thurber. The writing reminds me of someone wears a Ratt t-shirt because they think it's funny-ironic when it's just I-paid-$20-for-this-ironic.

I'm not really good with description. It felt like when Onstad does an alt-text where he boils down what's going on in the strip do it's most basic and ridiculous, but instead of a sentence it's half a page. That's bad. So was the other thing.

I don't mind telling you this because it probably won't make you stop. I also thought your second 'g'day' wasn't needed.

15
Wild Card / Paul Simon Dream
« on: August 27, 2005, 12:57:38 pm »
I once had a dream where basically Wilford Brimley yelled at me for about five minutes while I stocked shelves in a convenience store. He was upset that I had done something to his candy bar that I didn't do. He left the store and I followed him out and was in front of my grandparent's old house. Wilford was getting getting into a car, my car to be exact, with his daughter and granddaughters. I shouted after him that if he wanted to fight me now was the time. He chuckled and said something along the lines of, "Look at this kid. He wants to fight me over a candy bar."

Wilford Brimley proceeds to kick my ass.

Pages: [1] 2