Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Download-This

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: American Royalty - in stores now!
« on: March 11, 2006, 09:48:47 pm »
Great work man. You get a thumb ups.

2
People & Places / Hello
« on: September 10, 2005, 01:47:59 am »
Just wanted to create a formal introduction thread.
I just discovered Achewood about 2 months ago. I read the strip for a couple of weeks, then decided that I needed to "catch up". I spent the next 2 weeks reading the Archives in their entirety (I didn't read any of the new strips as they were posted, but rather read them as I reached them chronologically).

I'm a 25 year old male, married with a child (daughter, aged 6).
I spent all of my life in The Bronx, New York City (the north bronx really.. It was a pretty quiet place). We just moved about 100 Miles north though to Poughkeepsie. House, yard, etc...


Please don't be offended if I spend most of my time in the Achewood forums. I will come out and post here as often as I can.

 :)

3
Achewood / 9/8/05- 9a: Children and the Aquarium.
« on: September 10, 2005, 01:43:14 am »
"You told the boy I had an aquarium."
Even my wife, who doesn't read Achewood on a regular basis found this strip hysterical.

Onstad hasn't mentioned it on the main page yet, but Phillipe blogged his experience at Pat's aquarium today.
Aquarium Visit. Sort of.

Pages: [1]