Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Supporting" bacon is easy. Who's going to get on the mayonnaise bandwagon with me?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - natasha

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Photo Contest
« on: September 15, 2005, 05:39:25 am »
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Who is we? I don't remember TOUAMB having a photo contest (although the no-******-day controversy will live on forever).

I would give up on prizes at this point from Onstad, too. Clearly he has moved on.

So, also, welcome to the TOUAMB. Remember it's The Official Unofficial Achewood Message Board, so any issues you have with merchandise/prizes etc. should be taken somewhere, well, "Official".

So what's up with that naked cowboy, anyway?


Well yes I know its UNofficial.. I was just WHINING. :)

I have no idea what is up with the naked cowboy.  He is clearly not naked.  And clearly not an actual cowboy?  I am not sure what constitutes a cowboy nowadays.  

But I did plan to wear my phillipe shirt to NYC figuring a photo op would present itself.  Now I get to have internet non-fame, in a picture that I look goofy in (to say the least) with nothing to show for it.

WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE

2
Achewood / Tuesday, Sep 13 Cartilage Head
« on: September 14, 2005, 11:06:19 pm »
Quote from: "Mattgiraffe"
Quote from: "tcc"
just a small click


You don't need to ask how I read that at first glance



pervert! oh, wait. i did, too.   :lol:

3
Achewood / Photo Contest
« on: September 14, 2005, 11:02:09 pm »
Who else thinks that we need another photo contest?!

*rant* I would say HECK YES... but I "won a prize" last year for the naked cowboy picture... except I never received my prize! I have emailed Onstad a bunch of times about this and he has replied a couple of times saying he would send it.  Its been about a year now so I am just resigned to the fact that I will never get my comic books.  :(

My answer is still HECK YES, actually.  I love t-shirt action shots and must admit I am quite the webcomic tshirt addict.

Oh, that gives me an idea... people, post humourous pics of yourself in your achewood gear.

Pages: [1]