Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - nationwide

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: March 27, 2007 - "I Need To See This As A Challenge"
« on: March 27, 2007, 07:16:23 am »
So Ray was hoping to get off to Braveheart?

2
Achewood / Re: -Sluck- -Pop- - 4 January 2005
« on: January 04, 2006, 10:01:04 am »
And from the first panel it seems that there may be a series of these, which could be interesting with a few of the characters.

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=04272005

3
Achewood / written and directed by Ray: 12-5-2005
« on: December 05, 2005, 12:05:14 pm »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12052005

It's like the Click Five to Cartilage Head's Joy Division. I guess. I know what the alt.text said, but maybe he shouldn't let the baby write comics for at least a couple more months.

4
Achewood / Notice what I've done: 11-30-05
« on: November 30, 2005, 06:41:20 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11302005

Not "tell me what you think". No, you have to appreciate the decreased portobello without being told.

SIXTEEN OUT OF THIRTYSEVEN

5
Achewood / 11/21/2005 - Showbiz versus the timepiece
« on: November 22, 2005, 11:04:06 am »
Quote from: "Futurama"
Remember when certain people weren't allowed on golf courses? Pepperidge Farms does!


Quote from: "MST3K"
er ah we were there first but that is a good reference

6
Achewood / 10/25/05: I'll be in the oven.
« on: October 26, 2005, 10:01:49 am »
Quote from: "CortJstr"
He refused to answer to his real name...


It's Daniel Handler, erstwhile Magnetic Field member. Weird that he'd be such a diva on the radio.

7
Achewood / Important: Contains your embroidered G8 ballcap - 26/10/05
« on: October 26, 2005, 09:58:06 am »
Is the f-bomb actually "Fouc*ult"?

8
Achewood / 10/25/05: I'll be in the oven.
« on: October 25, 2005, 09:20:02 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10252005

To my knowledge, this is exactly how a Lemony Snicket book reads.

9
Achewood / Sep. 14, 2005 - The Usher With The Robin's Egg Gloves
« on: September 14, 2005, 09:39:54 am »
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09142005

Will Ray teach Cartilage Head how to Love? Will someone explain why it looks like CH is eating at a desk?

For some reason, I half-expect Robert Johnson to show up in this arc. Great to see Onstad's back into this kind of mood.

Pages: [1]