Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bob loblaw

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« on: April 25, 2006, 05:21:33 pm »
#1 CHOLO, BITCHES

ˇNUMERO U-N-O!

2
Achewood / October 20, 2005 - Error: Not a valid date (December 1969)
« on: October 21, 2005, 05:31:11 am »
Quote from: "aparrish"
December 1969, presented by Roomba! The *****ic Floor Vac.

Beef: it is strange to live in a time before the UNIX epoch has started
Teodor: Wow, I'd sure like to ride on the new Boeing 747!
Beef: oh shit I must go here comes the draft board (vrooooooo)


holy crap, i have only one thing to say

Flying Saucer Attack! damn!

3
Wild Card / Ninjas Are Sweet
« on: October 09, 2005, 02:41:04 am »
i know, totally. i was doing the same thing most of this week. Bob Loblaw for president!!!111

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I've got Bob Loblaw fever.  I was on the fence about Arrested Development until Bob Loblaw showed up.  I was riding my bike this morning and I kept saying it to myself over and over again  Bob Loblaw, Bob Loblaw.  I need Bob Loblaw.

~Paul

4
Wild Card / Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« on: October 08, 2005, 08:42:47 pm »
you can talk nonsense to me, but i have to get off in 4 minutes.

:)

Quote from: "*****_roll_call"
Quote from: "bob loblaw"
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.


Well, we're not here to talk nonsense to Bob Loblaw.

5
Wild Card / Re: Ninjas Are Sweet
« on: October 08, 2005, 02:02:11 am »
as you can see from your logs, even I dont know my username here. but henceforth i suppose i am bob.

anyway, enjoy. hopefully it will be introduced as evidence in your proposed litigation.

Quote from: "jough"
Thank you to Rob (sorry, I don't know your user name here, if any) for buying me the sweet book about ninjas from my Amazon wish list.

Reading through it somewhat, I hope the author (Robert Hamburger) totally sued the producers of Napoleon Dynamite.

Pages: [1]