Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lane

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
If this is so, then he has simply become a Persian.

Great first post.

2
Achewood / Re: 07.04.23 - This is hideous!
« on: April 24, 2007, 12:47:08 pm »
um.

so what you're saying is that you tease your cats about Achewood being real, and they respond to you with speech impediments, and then you tell them to make you tea.
Classic.

3
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02122007



Onstad has an uncomfortable infatuation with all things cat genitals and no things boobs.


You people brought this on yourselves.

4
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=02212007

Something about the fat titties on a cartoon cat disturbs me.

5
Achewood / Re: January the 2nd, 2007 - Cask Strength Gay
« on: January 02, 2007, 05:29:27 pm »
I know Alan Cumming played Nightcrawler, but who was the other one?

6
Achewood / Re: Exciting new character blog debuts Tuesday
« on: April 04, 2006, 12:47:55 pm »
I wish he'd just keep up with the blogs he's already got.

7
Achewood / Re: Has anyone created a dated alt text list?
« on: March 02, 2006, 07:40:42 pm »
This is just to say thank you to acoxcae and everyone who encouraged the writing of this script, because the existence of a comprehensive alt text list totally justifies the existence of this board.  You guys are awesome.

8
According to the memberlist he was "last active" on March 28, 2005, but does that just mean he hasn't logged in since then?  He could still be reading w/o being logged in, yes?  Not that it matters, I'm actually more curious b/c I too am a message board administrator (chicks dig it).

9
Does anyone have a working link to the "I Love Boners" roller-skating classic, or do I have to pay for Serializer to see that again?

10
Achewood / 1-21-05: Lloyd Dobler-style
« on: January 22, 2005, 04:26:39 pm »
Quote from: "ndpatel"
it is amazing how thoroughly terrible better off dead is whe you watch it after several years.


This is true.  It has an entire music video sequence of Claymation hamburgers.  That is never a good idea.  And I say this as a Lane, which is Cusack's character's name in the movie.  So, you know, I'm supposed to love that movie.

Also, the board member in question who moved from DC to someplace wacky could have been me, I moved from there to Fairbanks, AK, but I never got to meet Nabubrush, so eventually I moved back to DC (Logan Circle).  But I'm pretty sure that you didn't mean me, since no one really knows who I am here (long-time lurker, occasional poster, etc.).

11
Achewood / Jan 18/04 - HEY MAN
« on: January 19, 2005, 04:27:32 pm »
Since no one has yet given Three-Bottle Andy his props, allow me to do so here.

Proper.

12
Achewood / New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« on: December 15, 2004, 06:28:56 pm »
Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Quote from: "Lane"
I'd be interested in further information about how the pint glasses are printed, and how well the printing holds up to multiple dishwashings.


Thanks for asking.


And thank you for answering.  Since I and my friends are all alcoholics, you have made Christmas shopping very easy this year.

13
Achewood / New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« on: November 30, 2004, 07:53:14 pm »
I'd be interested in further information about how the pint glasses are printed, and how well the printing holds up to multiple dishwashings.  I've had pint glasses that were personalized which were just plain glass in less than a year (all the printing having worn off) and others which survived several years.  I know that the store text says "professional silkscreen" but both the former and latter set of glasses fell into that category in some way.  Mr. Onstad, if you're out there, have you tested these glasses yourself for durability/longlastedness?  They seem like excellent Christmas gift ideas for fellow Achewood readers.

14
Achewood / well isn't that nice?
« on: November 29, 2004, 10:58:22 pm »
Holy crap, I'm old.

15
Achewood / here's a question
« on: October 02, 2004, 12:39:08 am »
Quote from: "Jough"
This place is for me and my friends to discuss Achewood and many other topics. I've left the porch open and there's always a freshly tapped keg on the deck.


This is the first I've heard about the keg.  I hope it's something tasty.

I, too, think it's weird that everyone freaked out when Onstad starting posting here, but then, it's not my house (note post count, to the left).  I would like to thank all of you who do post regularly to this board, because it has served as a very useful source of information when there are references in an Achewood strip that I don't get.   Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3