Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Imperator Severn

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
1
Wild Card / My other dream was "Disney's Porn from Around the World
« on: October 23, 2005, 05:20:39 am »
Quote from: "JorgeFabregas"
I think your preference of shooting all the zombies to saving them suggests that maybe you've played too many video games.


Actually, the only game platfrom I ever owned was a Sega Genesis.  I had Sonic the Hedgehog and some Aladdin Game.  And on the computer, the most violent game I own is Rome:  Total War.

So it's definitely movies that are to blame.

Quote from: "misterqueue"
I had a dream that someone gave me 1,000 jack-in-the-boxes for no reason whatsoever.  They were all black and white and laughed like this kid who used to pick on me in grade school.

By the end of the dream I was covered in broken boxes and springs.


I thought you were talking about fast food at first.  This kid who picked on you, did he have a habit of hiding in a box and then jumping out of it?

2
Wild Card / My other dream was "Disney's Porn from Around the World
« on: October 22, 2005, 04:56:30 pm »
Well, that one wasn't so much "Disney Porn" as "Walt Disney Presents: Porn."

3
Wild Card / My other dream was "Disney's Porn from Around the World
« on: October 22, 2005, 08:02:53 am »
The news was on. Greta van Sustren was saying something terribly uninteresting about Diet Coke. I was sitting there, minding my own business, when I stopped minding my own business and went outside. To my shock, there was a giant snake outside, maybe twenty feet long. Of course, my first instinct was to step on it. When that didn't work, I ran back inside to look for a weapon. Since unsecured firearms are not permitted, I made sure to only get a .22 pistol. How I could magically get guns like that I don't know, but apparently I was more worried about getting in trouble for having a gun than what I was going to do to a gigantic python with a .22 revolver. Anyhow, I ran out and started shooting the snake, and the bastard had the audacity to bite me. Really, it was nothing, but I thought that was very rude and told him so. I went back inside and my boss was standing in my doorway, looking very disappointed.

"Dan," he said, "You know I don't allow pistols in my building."
I was glad he hadn't noticed the mini gun that was now in my closet.
"But chief, there's this huge fuck*ng snake outside!"
"What? Oh, well, let's have a look then."

We went outside and a 'little' (that is to say, 6-foot-long) viper flew past me. I knew he was a viper from the shape of his head. My boss started giving me the stare but then I found the python. He was a lot smaller now and his eyes were glowing. I dropped my pistol and started strangling the reptile.

"Dude, look at his eyes," said my boss.

I was too busy choking the snake. (Is it possible to choke a snake? For some reason I want to say no.) When I turned around, my boss was standing still facing away from me. He was shaking.

"Hey, man, are you all right?"

My boss whirled around and stared at me with these crazy colorful glowing eyes. Needless to say, I punched him in the face.

He went down easy. My boss is not what you call a model of physical strength. But then all these pther people gather around and are gawking at the big dead snake and my boss lying on the ground all bloody.

"He hit me!" he shouted, and started looking all around him.

I turned my attention back to the crowd and now some of their eyes were glowing, and more of them were lighting up.

So I ran back inside, as any sensible snake-strangler would.

Inside, no one's eyes were glowing. Satisfied, I went back in my room to get my shotgun when I saw my eyes glowing in the mirror. Suddenly, I felt like someone was moving me around, forcing me towards the other people in the building. I knocked one guy down, and he was struggling, when I noticed the Diet Coke sitting in the hallway for no good reason. So, having played enough video games in my day, I drank it.

Immediately, I felt my mind clear, and I could control myself again. Unfortunately, now the guy I had been choking had the old day-glo going on. So I poured the rest of the Diet Coke down his throat, and he returned to normal. Everyone in the hall started cheering and clapping me on the back.

Somebody said, "Hey, we have to get those folks outside to drink Coke, too!"

"I have a better idea," I said. "Just make sure not to look at their eyes.

I set my mini gun up on the roof and annihalated the crowd of zombies.

THE END.

4
Wild Card / Is becoming a vegetarian a good idea?
« on: October 22, 2005, 05:44:42 am »




Paul, is that you?  Because if so, you, sir, have one of the most awesome mustaches I have ever seen in all my life.


As for vegetarianism, I hate soy (it honestly tastes awful to me) and I adore beef.  If I could make an exception on beef, I'd be happy to go over to a vegetarian diet.  But then Beef is the meat I most often see pseudo-vegetarians eschew, oddly enough.  The only way I can even eat chicken or giraffe is if they're fried, and you can fry anything.  And anyone who has smelled a pig farm should understand why I don't eat pork.  I do love my vegetables, though.

And when you think about it, Mexican food is mostly vegetarian, yet it's not exactly health food.  I mean, give me refried beans, rice, mole, and potato tacos, and I'm in seventh heaven.

5
People & Places / Good evening!
« on: October 21, 2005, 12:50:25 pm »
Memories
Misty water under the bridge
Oh, it seemed so long ago
uh. . . tired starlings.

6
People & Places / Trick or Treat?
« on: October 21, 2005, 12:48:11 pm »
I'm going to be. . .  studying.

7
Sports & Leisure / Stadium Names (A rationalization) ++ World Series
« on: October 21, 2005, 11:40:11 am »
I still call it "Enron Field."

8
Arts & Entertainment / Really Entertaining TV
« on: October 20, 2005, 10:25:12 am »
The real question is, "Can he manage to not be in front of the camera?"

9
Arts & Entertainment / Really Entertaining TV
« on: October 20, 2005, 05:30:32 am »
Indeed, Will Farrell just does fart jokes for frat daddies, but Jimmy Fallon is more than that.  He's truly offensive.  In the good old days, we nailed his sort to trees.

10
Achewood / 10-14-05 Children are pretty good, you know.
« on: October 20, 2005, 05:09:27 am »
And Spot could play Rumpelteazer.

11
Achewood / October 19, 2005 - king piss
« on: October 20, 2005, 02:41:01 am »
I love Liebot, though.  YOU CAN'T TAKE MY RABBIT!

12
People & Places / Thread to talk about work and your philosophy on it
« on: October 19, 2005, 10:52:55 pm »
Quote from: "Bozack"
Dude, if I know anything about the eastern bloc, liquor and driving recklessly are like national icons.


He speaks the truth, excellency.

And that's a great idea.  I'd love to live somewhere like Belarus, because you can't live in Belarus without wither becoming an alchoholic or the leader of a revolution.  That's just how it is.

13
Science & Nature / Pravda Declares End of World Nigh
« on: October 19, 2005, 10:47:32 pm »
Quote from: "Bozack"

Can you imagine being married to a woman who . . . has BALLS.


Not in most states.

14
Arts & Entertainment / Really Entertaining TV
« on: October 19, 2005, 06:09:49 pm »
Quote from: "arkabee"

i'm also going to state that most people are Assholes..


You broke the code!


As for celebrity worship, I have only one thing to say.  If you get excited about Britney Spear's wedding plans, or David Arquette's sex change, or anything Michael Jackson does short of raise the dead and walk on water, do me a favor and kill yourself.

15
Science & Nature / Pravda Declares End of World Nigh
« on: October 19, 2005, 05:51:47 pm »
I didn't say that Indian women murder their husbands.  I asked what would happen if it were so.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7