Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Barely passed Oregon driver's test. Lots of rules about Yielding to the Distraught and slow-moving salmon trucks on one-way switchbacks.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 1Lofapilot

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / 10-14-05 Children are pretty good, you know.
« on: October 14, 2005, 04:50:49 pm »
[The rest of this post was removed because if I'd read the thread I'd have realized it said the Exact Same Thing as another post.  I don't deserve the Internet.]

You. Go. Ray.

2
Achewood / 10-14-05 Children are pretty good, you know.
« on: October 14, 2005, 05:43:00 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10142005

I had to register, finally, just to post in re. this strip.  Is Ray donating his own heart to Sick Children?  We've gone way beyond Milklin here.  Also, why is Ray alive while holding his own heart?

This is the most confusing strip I've ever read.  Philippe could stand on thousands of manuals and still make more sense than this.  Help me, Achewood Community, to understand Ray's Ultimate Sacrifice.

Pages: [1]