Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Slanger

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / October 24, 2005 - noooOOOOOO!
« on: October 24, 2005, 03:48:59 pm »
Yeah, I didn't really get this one until I read LN's blog.  So much clicking!  But the payoff was alright, I guess.
Hi, I'm new.  Hi!  Hi.

2
People & Places / HI
« on: October 20, 2005, 02:38:24 pm »
Just introducing myself here.  I was the one who wrote in to Ray's Place about what kind of giraffe to eat.  YES, THAT WAS ME!
Go Achewood woooo!

Pages: [1]