Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - exogen

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Cotume Contest
« on: November 15, 2005, 03:30:50 am »
I really like the Lyle costume, since I think he's a hard character to visualize off paper.  And of course Notorious LINCOLN was great.

Elise (the winner) did a good job of including a lot of Achewood themes, although I'd like to see her carry around that Volvo and saw blade to an actual costume party...

Good job everyone.

2
Achewood / Cotume Contest
« on: November 06, 2005, 01:49:38 am »
Thanks for the comments everyone.

Quote from: "pmcd9"
CD's for knees.  It's funny 'cos it rhymes.


Those are actually hard drive platters, which is a little less rhyme-y.

3
Achewood / Cotume Contest
« on: November 03, 2005, 05:17:28 am »
Also, my girlfriend dressed up as Ray, "the Donald Trump of homeless people." Here I am pitching the Shitandle idea:


4
Achewood / Cotume Contest
« on: November 03, 2005, 05:15:47 am »
Sup duders,

I dressed up as Lie Bot and sent these pictures to Chris earlier:

Lie Bot's signature pose




How do you know that a *****'s ass is bad?


On that note, I have no idea why it won't let me say r-o-b-o-t, is this an inside joke?

Pages: [1]