Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Lark

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: March 23, 2006 - Burning Down the Acres
« on: March 23, 2006, 02:57:48 pm »
So now we know where the No-Doz went.

Onstad has totally outdone himself in this story arc.  G E N I U S. 

2
Achewood / Ray Smuckles is destroying this car (11.1.05)
« on: November 04, 2005, 02:47:08 pm »
Am I the only one who has noticed that this is a Japanese-spec Civic?  Note the location of the side-view mirrors.  

Also, am I the only one who thinks the image of the Civic with its wheels lying on the ground beside it would make a great T-shirt?

Pages: [1]