Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Sssshhh...I'm discovering Sleater-Kinney. This is a special time in a boy's life.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jmcc

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: 12 Jan 06: Try to buy fake nuts for your cell phone
« on: January 12, 2006, 06:26:24 am »
I have my doubts that there's not already a phone nut supplier somewhere on the internet. It just doesn't seem possible after all the other things I've seen.

2
Achewood / Jan. 10, 2006 - How the Da Vinci Code came into being
« on: January 10, 2006, 06:06:43 am »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01102006
I don't mind when people discuss revolting matters with me, but I don't understand their mindset in doing it.

3
Achewood / 12/02/05 "Rumpita! Rumpita! Rumpita!"
« on: December 02, 2005, 06:36:16 pm »
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=12022005

Metropolitan Sex College 9 sure sounds like a great school.

4
Achewood / 11/14/05 - Give me the money, idiot! I'm from Switzerland!
« on: November 14, 2005, 06:56:41 am »
Quote from: "AugustWest"
I love this strip.

This strip is pure character development.  Beef and Biz are interacting in front of a blank background.  It's just the two of them.  There are lots of ways both of them can go from this point.  Given that Beef is a (the?) main character, a twin brother can only help to create interesting plot developments.  

Evil Twins?  That's getting awfully close to cliche country.  Careful, O.

I hope Biz develops into a complex character like Ray.  We don't need another cardboard cutout asshole like Pat.  Two-dimensional characters suck.

He's already getting dimensions. Look at how dejected he looks when asked if those are the only two countries he knows. I think he's just a dude who wants to connect with his brother and is having a hard time.

5
Achewood / Ray's Place 13 Nov
« on: November 13, 2005, 01:39:15 pm »
Great advice Ray dispensed. Also, take that Primus!

6
Achewood / 11/9/05- Learn the Shocking Truth: Only $8
« on: November 09, 2005, 12:11:24 pm »
I wonder if Showbiz was inspired by Jaime on that moustache.

7
Achewood / 8 November 2005 - Spaghetti's Dad
« on: November 08, 2005, 12:47:28 pm »
A new topic for a new comic for a new user. Hello.

Pages: [1]