Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Shii

Pages: [1]
1
Achewood / Re: Philippe is playing with it.
« on: November 30, 2010, 06:48:16 am »
I prefer the Freezepop song

2
Achewood / Re: 02-21-06 Ray Wouldn't Roll with guys like that
« on: February 21, 2006, 02:07:31 pm »
"Ray wouldn't roll with guys like that" confused me. Doesn't Teodor realize that in the GOF, you don't really get to PICK the guys you roll with? It just happens and if you're rolling with anybody, you're lucky.
Well, Beef is setting this up of course.

3
Achewood / Re: February 8, 2006- The Other Dude? He's good People
« on: February 09, 2006, 03:32:49 am »
I know this gossipy hot dog chef archetype well. Actually I'm thinking of the gossipy root beer stand proprietor from Borgel, but they are basically the same thing.

4
Achewood / Re: Beef... .....are you in the fight? February 06. 2006
« on: February 06, 2006, 10:36:24 pm »
Why does everyone want Ray AND Beef AND NOW Lyle involved in this thing?  The Great Outdoor Fight is like Thunderdome to the 11th power, and there ain't no way two (or three!) men (cats!) can leave alive.
Thunderdome! I knew the "guys riding through the desert on a motorbike towards their death" motif had to come from somewhere.

5
Achewood / Re: This just in! Achewood = Radical Web Comic
« on: January 29, 2006, 07:57:42 am »
yeah achewood is totally about animals who raid the liquor cabinet, swear, get depressed, and get laid

radical
I don't think you "get" Achewood.

6
Achewood / Re: 25 January 2005 - The Great Outdoor Fight
« on: January 25, 2006, 02:49:25 pm »
Ms. Smuckles has little vibration lines around her now, the same as all the people that have been talking to her for the last three strips.

7
Achewood / Re: Jan. 10, 2006 - How the Da Vinci Code came into being
« on: January 11, 2006, 04:57:13 am »
Yesterday I stumbled upon goatse and I laughed. It was just so quaint!

8
Achewood / Re: Jan. 10, 2006 - How the Da Vinci Code came into being
« on: January 10, 2006, 05:32:59 pm »
I have a guy at work who likes visiting all these "funny video" web sites. He used to send links around to such clips as "Car Sliding Backwards Downhill Thanks To Faulty Brakes" and "Four Black Men Wailing On An Asian". It's not like I started actively disliking the guy just on the basis of videos, but these things pile up.
Yes, this sort of thing happens all too often in my house. I like how Beef is just sitting there reading a book. He's not sharing his book with anyone.

9
Achewood / Re: New Board Software
« on: December 18, 2005, 04:50:12 pm »
I tried to log in and it said "Goodbye, Tool." :-[

Then I tried pressing the button manually and it worked.

10
Achewood / 12-02-05: "Sick flivver"
« on: December 03, 2005, 12:01:56 am »
This is one of those occasional comics where Onstad just doesn't know where to stop. It was a strip of gold in two lines, and it would have finished well there.

I still laughed out loud when we got to Hardy Boys, though.

Pages: [1]